Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1525303132333435

Thread: Revoltech! [Picture Heavy]

Quote Originally Posted by Accel View Post
    I got Revoltech Ed the other day and he is by far the best humanoid Revoltech I have ever seen/had. can't wait for Al to arrive.
    Is that the one from Full Metal Alchemist?

I am kind of wanting a Professor Leyton now.

I haven't got around to taking any photos yet, but I just had to post how stoked I am with my latest revoltech purchases.... Iron Man Mark II and Mark III. They have CRAZY amounts of articulation - even more than other Revoltech figures I've had. Like not only does the ankle have a revoltech joint but the flap over the top of the boot has one too.

Anyway, the articulation is my third favourite thing about them. The second is the light up chest. I spent days putting a light in the chest of a 6inch movie iron man while keeping all his articulation, but now these crap all over mine.

Which brings me to my favourite thing about them.... they fit in scale nicely with my Marvel Legends collection. I think they're slightly bigger than the other Revoltech Iron Man figures and as it turns out they look awesome amounst my other 6 inch figures. I picked them up from ebay for $75 for the pair shipped and I highly recommend them to anyone considering a new Iron Man figure.

Urge to buy toys... rising... rising! TERMINATED DUE TO LACK OF FUNDS

I have a Mark 6 that is kind of the oddball in my collection so was considering selling it if you're interested?

Thanks for the offer kurdt... but from what I can tell after much trawling through google images, the Mark IV - VI are a little bit smaller than the Mark II-III, making them a little bit too small to fit in with my collection. The difference is only marginal, but still makes a difference. I prefer the Hasbro (walmart exclusive) Mark VI and War Machine to their Revoltech counterparts... better proportions.

Urge to buy toys... rising... rising! TERMINATED DUE TO LACK OF FUNDS

No probs. I'll measure his height tonight anyway just so you can be sure!

15cm
    Last edited by kurdt_the_goat; 20th June 2012 at 12:15 AM.

Is the Assemble Borg line ending?

I happened to check out ASSEMBLEBORG.COM and it says that coming up in September is the definitive version of Assemble Borg to celebrate the final production.

It looks like it is a single body and comes with the head and chest of Mr. Assemble, Baron, Cyber and three new heads named after the creators, Nightow, Jinguji and Minowa.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFallen View Post
    Is the Assemble Borg line ending?
    I haven't kept up with it, but considering its a Japan only and the only way I know how to get these is through ebay, I wouldn't be surprised.

Ardjet - Zone of the Enders

Which brings us to where we are today...

Reviving a thread from the dead!

Just got Legacy of Revoltech LR-22 (Tyrannosaurus). I've been wanting the Revoltech Lost World T-Rex for AGES but couldn't pass up the cheaper reissue. While I pegged that the deco was different on the reissue, I only realised when I got it that it's no longer licensed under The Lost World. It's simply "Tyrannosaurus" with the nameplate being in terrible cursive.

Random, eh?