Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst ... 234567891424 ... LastLast

Thread: Revoltech! [Picture Heavy]

Quote Originally Posted by turtle boy View Post
    I would have liked to get my hands on these..

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    + about 20 Million!!!!
    That Magnus looks ACE.

The boxes behind him say "Quintessa something...." I wonder if they are gonna do some Quintessons or whether its just a toy set or something. Revoltech Kup to go with your Hot Rod?
    Well here you go BBTS has them, but there not cheap
    http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/m...&category=5158

Quote Originally Posted by kurdt_the_goat View Post
    Looks like you got your wish Raider!

Predator

Alien Queen!
    I was excited by this but......

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zed View Post
    They all look good to me.

Finally a Vash the Stampede figure with articulated legs!

Screw everything else, this is totally awesome. I love Trigun, I have the Kaiyodo figures. Vash and Nicholas are the best reveals for anything Revoltech. The only way they could top this is by having a Monev the Gale

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post

Screw everything else, this is totally awesome. I love Trigun, I have the Kaiyodo figures. Vash and Nicholas are the best reveals for anything Revoltech. The only way they could top this is by having a Monev the Gale
    I'd actualy prefer B.D.N or Kain the Longshot, they would make awesome figures.

Or they could top this completely by making Escaflowne revoltechs (well i can dream anyway).

Quote Originally Posted by rampagesss View Post
    Well here you go BBTS has them, but there not cheap
    http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/m...&category=5158

wow they're expensive for something that is incomplete.

I'm really hoping that alien can stand on all fours. Hopefully theres enough articulation for its head to move back so it can
    ~

the accessories seem lacking to me.

im looking foward to :

Yamaguchi No. 89 Getter Gou
    Yamaguchi (?) Zoids Blade Liger
    Trigun - Vash the Stampede, Nicholas D. Wolfwood
    Sengoku Basara - Chosokabe Motochika, Mori Motonari
    Sci-fi Revoltech No. 001 Alien, Alien Queen
    Predator

oh and here is the current revoltech catalog

Here's an Update for Vash the Stampede & Nicholas D. Wolfwood. Both have a June 15th release date.

- 150mm tall. 26 points of articulation, 26 Revoltech joints used.
    - 2 Revoltech for each of the 5 pieces of the long coat, creating a bold structure for its design. The parts can be extended by swapping between pieces.
    - 3 types of face expression parts included: a placid expression, a serious face, and a face with sunglasses. Hand holding a gun, left hand holding a hidden gun are included.
    - Comes with 7 types of option hand units, including 2 generic ones. 4mm Revoltech joint is used for the wrist, enabling a variety of gun action.
    - Comes with effect part for the gun to show dramatic firing effect.
    - A stand with rubble design is included to create a scene with the figure. Display stand and effect base are also included.
    - Weapons and accessories: left hand with hidden gun x1, hand holding gun x1, option hand unit x7, option face part x2, effect part for the gun x1, display stand x1, rubble stand x1, effect base x1.
    - Also comes with RevolContainer x1 and RevolChip worth 10 points x1.

- 150mm tall. 18 points of articulation, 14 Revoltech joints used.
    - Huge cross weapon "The Punisher" is included, part-swapping to show the expanded mode of machine gun and rocket types.
    - Comes with 2 hands holding guns
    - 3 types of face expression parts included: serene look, serious look, combat look. Part-swapping for the front hair to get the sunglasses attached to the face
    - Comes with 5 types of option hand units, including 2 generic ones. The cigarette can be held.
    - 2 types of effect parts included to show the gun firing action.
    - Comes with display stand with extension part.
    - Weapons and accessories: "the Punisher" x1, "the Punisher" replacement part - machine gun x1, "the Punisher" replacement part - launcher x2, hand to hold "the Punisher" x1, gun holding hand x2 (left, right), option hand unit x5, option face part x2, front hair part with sunglasses x1, cigarette x1, shooting effect part x1, display stand with extension part x1, effect base x1.
    - Also comes with RevolContainer x1 and RevolChip worth 10 points x1.

Holy $#!*. I want that tyrannosaurus.

That Vash looks awesome!!!!!!!!

Wolfwood is good too, but not as obvious improvement over previous Wolfwood figures.

I think I will try to pick one up in person from the Kaiyodo shop while I'm on holiday.

While the price of these new Revoltechs has gone up, they definitely seem a lot more ambitious than the toys at the beginning of the line. I picked up a discounted Datte Masamune just recently, and he is all kinds of cool. Despite being founded mostly on mecha action figures, Kaiyodo seem to do best with organics, or figures with dynamic organic shapes.

Nonetheless I'm still anticipating the Zoids release, they were in the last catalouge as coming soon, so i'm guessing July release, but then what's coming out in May?