Page 7 of 35 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121727 ... LastLast

Thread: Revoltech! [Picture Heavy]

tekkaman or guyver need figmas or revos at least.
    ~

Sigh I wish theyd make Fullmetal Alchemist figs too...
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

The Supreme Catatonic!

Tekkaman has some really nice designs suited to revotech. I would buy each and every character if they did XD

FMA would be decent with the Elric brothers. Edward would have decent accesories with the transmutated weapons that i vaguely remember from the anime. Alphonse...i have no idea what he would have.

I would like them to make
    -Lion Voltron.
    -Code Geass mechs
    -Sakura Wars mechs
    -Break Blade mechs
    -Zone of the Enders mechs

Quote Originally Posted by kaiden View Post

FMA would be decent with the Elric brothers. Edward would have decent accesories with the transmutated weapons that i vaguely remember from the anime. Alphonse...i have no idea what he would have.
    He can have a Philosophers stone accessory with him as in the 2 versions of the series FMA and FMABr he always gets a stone. Edward can have his bladed hand, his fave transmuted spear. Both of course their stands, prolly add some background scene as, yeah they really dont have much going accessory wise. BUt having the 7 homunculus figures would be great too!
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Certain designs are better suited to different lines I think, the ones that make the best Revoltechs are usualy the more exagerated looking characters with flowing capes, unsual shapes, battle damage and crazy poses. These work best for the semi pre-posed Revoltechs in my mind, while more traditional mecha or characters like TF's are probably better suited in other lines with more standardized articulation set up.

Ever since Dangaioh was released I've longed to see Revoltech Escaflowne mecha, the unusual shapes and capes would work well in a Revoltech format. More Trigun figures would be good too, but I don't excpect them, as the two released next month are probably just because of the new movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zed View Post
    Certain designs are better suited to different lines I think, the ones that make the best Revoltechs are usualy the more exagerated looking characters with flowing capes, unsual shapes, battle damage and crazy poses. These work best for the semi pre-posed Revoltechs in my mind, while more traditional mecha or characters like TF's are probably better suited in other lines with more standardized articulation set up.

Ever since Dangaioh was released I've longed to see Revoltech Escaflowne mecha, the unusual shapes and capes would work well in a Revoltech format. More Trigun figures would be good too, but I don't excpect them, as the two released next month are probably just because of the new movie.
    That reminds me I need to find a Dangaioh revoltech. But imo, it reminded me more of Tekkaman rather than Escaflowne.

Quote Originally Posted by kaiden View Post
    That reminds me I need to find a Dangaioh revoltech. But imo, it reminded me more of Tekkaman rather than Escaflowne.
    Oh I don't disagree, it's very Tekkaman, but this and other figures have proven there ability to sculpt unusual mecha as opposed to the more standard rectangular Gundam. The best Escaflowne merchandise I've picked up are the trading figures (the Yamato transformable is ok, and the Bandai kits suck to hell) so If they just added articulation it would make my day.

Obviously though an Escaflowne or Tekkaman line is pretty unlikely given the series age, but they made Dangaioh who is also old so you never know.

well bandai recently released the Chogokin Tekkaman Blade with Pegas and the Armor Plus Tekkaman Blade recently. Armor Plus Tekkaman Evil (his evil brother) is being released in July at 7,875Yen (approx $92AU)

So there seems to be some interest in the series. In a business view, making a cheaper alternate like revoltech which retail just over 2000Yen is a smart move.

Its just whether 'they' know this or not.

yay new assembleborg! cant wait to get these.

Blade Liger July 15th release - 4,900 Yen