Page 6 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111626 ... LastLast

Thread: Revoltech! [Picture Heavy]

I'm quite partial to this pose

though i havent gotten round to ordering one yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zed View Post
    They do look very nice, fortunately I only have passing familiarity with Full Metal Panic, so I should be able to resist. Love the dynamic hair part on the red one though.

Also I've generally find I prefer more weird shaped or organic looking Revoltech.

I'm sure the Zoids release will suck me in though.

Interesting, the only new Eva Revoltech I have for comparison EVA 03 has no botched paint issues, although I'm sure as with anything it varies from batch to batch.I will say It's still far from my favourite Revoltech. I'm kinda the opposite with purchasing though. Seeing as how I keep on buying Macross and Transformers stuff, Revoltech hits the spot nicely for my Super Robot, and Patlabor fix, as I don't really have the funds to spare to get them in Chogokin form, much as I might like too.
    Granted the chogokins are expensive, but die cast parts. thats my weakness. I got their fireball drossel with the light up LED eyes. I look forward to the zoids and predator revoltechs. I just wish that the Figma range would create more of a mech range.
    ~

Quote Originally Posted by Dkaris View Post
    Granted the chogokins are expensive, but die cast parts. thats my weakness. I got their fireball drossel with the light up LED eyes. I look forward to the zoids and predator revoltechs. I just wish that the Figma range would create more of a mech range.
    I just bagged a Chogokin Drossel too! Very nice it is. Makes my Gold Lightan look like a lighter in scale comparison though. Although we never saw Drossel in scale with anything we know, so maybe she is HUGE!

I have also been getting a few figmas too. Too many girls though. Not really all that interesting in getting HAruhi in a school uniform, unless she has guns or a big sword!

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    I just bagged a Chogokin Drossel too! Very nice it is. Makes my Gold Lightan look like a lighter in scale comparison though. Although we never saw Drossel in scale with anything we know, so maybe she is HUGE!

I have also been getting a few figmas too. Too many girls though. Not really all that interesting in getting HAruhi in a school uniform, unless she has guns or a big sword!
    If your into photography of your figures, give photographing drossel a go with her eyes turned on in a dark room, youll need a tripod though. If you like figmas with guns you should pre order the black rock shooter one due out in july. Also, do you know any sites that have the armored Saber figma? I tried ordering one from tamarket (decided to try giving an aussie store a go) only to be emailed telling me they didnt actually have it in stock =/
    ~

Some of my latest acquisitions (other than the Alien), and some old ones from over a year ago. Posing one Revoltech is cool, but two together is even better.

I've never even played the Sengoku Basara game, but I sure love these figures, the paintjob and sculpts are awesome, and the chrome is just icing on the cake.

Super Robots, with really sharp spikes.

The glossy sheen on these guys makes them hard to photograph

Police brutality!

If your into photography of your figures, give photographing drossel a go with her eyes turned on in a dark room, youll need a tripod though. If you like figmas with guns you should pre order the black rock shooter one due out in july. Also, do you know any sites that have the armored Saber figma? I tried ordering one from tamarket (decided to try giving an aussie store a go) only to be emailed telling me they didnt actually have it in stock =/
    Already have pre-ordered black rock shooter, just couldnt resist a gun THAT big Photgraphing will come later, when Time allows sadly...

If you are looking for the original Saber, then I would suggets ebay I guess. Otherwise there is the Alter version coming out soon.

Dammit, now I am tempted by those Sengoku Basara figures.....

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    Already have pre-ordered black rock shooter, just couldnt resist a gun THAT big Photgraphing will come later, when Time allows sadly...

If you are looking for the original Saber, then I would suggets ebay I guess. Otherwise there is the Alter version coming out soon.

Dammit, now I am tempted by those Sengoku Basara figures.....
    Got my figma saber off ebay from AUS for 60 AUD (thats with shipping) i couldnt be bothered waiting for shipping from overseas with that damn volcano. I read somewhere that something like 80000 people have pre ordered black rock shooter
    ~

Got my figma saber off ebay from AUS for 60 AUD (thats with shipping) i couldnt be bothered waiting for shipping from overseas with that damn volcano. I read somewhere that something like 80000 people have pre ordered black rock shooter
    Which Figma Saber were you looking at? I now order my stuff from AmiAmi now and yeah I have already ordered the new Saber and BRS.

Also picked up the FMP Revoltech ones that Kyle got plus movie Yoko from Gurren Langaan. Paid around $85AUS including half price EMS from AmiAmi for the 3 of them. More things to keep trapped in the box

Quote Originally Posted by valkyrie_76 View Post
    Which Figma Saber were you looking at? I now order my stuff from AmiAmi now and yeah I have already ordered the new Saber and BRS.

Also picked up the FMP Revoltech ones that Kyle got plus movie Yoko from Gurren Langaan. Paid around $85AUS including half price EMS from AmiAmi for the 3 of them. More things to keep trapped in the box

I got the armored saber figma. I have the alto version on pre order at HLJ and BRS at amiami. Love the look fo the FMP revoltechs. I've never seen the anime though so i dont feel right about buying them.
    ~

I got the armored saber figma. I have the alto version on pre order at HLJ and BRS at amiami. Love the look fo the FMP revoltechs. I've never seen the anime though so i dont feel right about buying them.
    Its a really good, funny anime. I just ordered the ARX-7 Arbalest from amiami.