Page 22 of 33 FirstFirst ... 212171819202122232425262732 ... LastLast

Thread: March Acquisitions.

Thanks to Thanatos:

6 working days from Brisbane to Sydney. We'd both given it up as lost. Stupid Australia Post.

(to be fair, the PO box attendant lady at my Post Office was quite helpful about it, even if the parcel just wasn't there for her to find!)

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

The rest of my Amazon Order has finally caught up with my (first part was target: 2006 on 13th!)

Classic transformers vol 1 TPB (very nice, its huge!)
    Beast Wars the ascending TPB
    Spotlight vol2 TPB

Today's arrivals:

- Premium Leader Optimus Prime
    - Premium Leader Megatron - so angry that these were not done properly the first time! Sadly, Megatron's legs etc still need repair.
    - Japanese Classics Megatron - the only one I am getting.
    - Grindcore - I really like this mould. And is this finally an original name?
    - Big Daddy - Another great mould and an even better name!
    - Divebomb - Shame he didn't get a seeker name, but nice nonetheless.
    - Jolt - stupid name, but nice mould.

MP-05 legal acquisition process:

www.megatron.net.au

My collection and stuff for sale:

www.csapo.com.au/ttf/tiby'stransformers.htm

I finally received my prize from Madman Entertainment for winning the Haruhi Yukai dance comp in my Optimus Prime cosplay at Sydney Supanova last year!

The winning performance
    The encores

(^O^)

my arrivals on 25 March:

- Encore Jazz (1 for Turtleboy, 1 for JuzMel and 1 for me)
    - Energon Alpha Quintesson (yes, its another one?...silly am I....its FOR SALE by the way, PM me if interested)
    - Movie Arcee with Allspark cube x 2 (Thanks to Zippo)
    [edit] Yes, both Arcees are mine to keep...one's opened last night by the way :P

Here are the pics of the full set of Takara Classics that has spiked other Melbournians to buy more (right guys????)

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post

iceburn: does Encore Jazz have the stupid grin that previous reissues have had or is the mouth corrected to look more like G1 Jazz's?
    will have to answer you tomorrow as i didn't have time today to have a sneak peak at the figure itself
    (some may be wondering.... yes, i've opened all of my encores so far and they are staying MIB)
    Last edited by iceburn; 26th March 2008 at 10:28 AM.

benben2142 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Not on holidays.

Erk, I must've punched in a 0 somewhere my accident. :/

iceburn: does Encore Jazz have the stupid grin that previous reissues have had or is the mouth corrected to look more like G1 Jazz's?
    I'll be on holidays next thursday because I go to a private school.

benben2142 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by iceburn View Post
    my arrivals on 25 March:

- Encore Jazz (1 for Turtleboy, 1 for JuzMel and 1 for me)
    - Energon Alpha Quintesson (yes, its another one?...silly am I....its FOR SALE by the way, PM me if interested)
    - Movie Arcee with Allspark cube x 2 (Thanks to Zippo)

Here are the pics of the full set of Takara Classics that has spiked other Melbournians to buy more (right guys????)

will have to answer you tomorrow as i didn't have time today to have a sneak peak at the figure itself
    (some may be wondering.... yes, i've opened all of my encores so far and they are staying MIB)
    I so want classic Astrotrain, if any of you guys could get me one that would be Spectacular, LOL!

I got my Encore Meister today and I'm undecided if I like it or not. The front of the car looks great and I've never had a G1 Jazz, but the doors and roof don't appear to fit together properly -- the doors look too small. It might look better out of the box.

I also got the Hasbo reissue Tracks ($30 cheaper than I could find the Takara one for). Mid last year when I started buying TFs online I made a list of TFs I'd wanted to track down. Tracks is the last one off that list so that means now it's time for the new list!

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    I also got the Hasbo reissue Tracks ($30 cheaper than I could find the Takara one for). Mid last year when I started buying TFs online I made a list of TFs I'd wanted to track down. Tracks is the last one off that list so that means now it's time for the new list!
    If only I could exercise the same level of discipline and stick to my list.

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    The front of the car looks great and I've never had a G1 Jazz, but the doors and roof don't appear to fit together properly -- the doors look too small. It might look better out of the box.
    My Takara Reissue Stepper/Ricochet has the same sort of problem. I think it's just a bad mold. Even Ryan/Seibertron seemed to get the same thing with his

Oh well...