Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 122227282930313233 LastLast

Thread: March Acquisitions.

Yeah, you've got 3 minutes to come and get 'em. Time starting... now!

You wouldn't answer your door.

Griff you've acquired more figures in one month then I have in 2.5 years

today i saw a 70's Bumblebee and i bought it

Its odd to me that i found it, because i havent seen one since leaving Sydney and even then it was hard to find.
    also the place near me only had the deluxe jet last week, now today they had 1 bumblebee and a ton of Jungle Boneclubber and swindle

the missiles are not purple like the 1 on the box, yeah keep hiding behind the old excuse "colours of products may vary"

Griffin, is that Armada Wheeljack in the front left?
    MP-05 legal acquisition process:

www.megatron.net.au

My collection and stuff for sale:

www.csapo.com.au/ttf/tiby'stransformers.htm

benben2142 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Okay, here's March stuff for me.
    Several items actually arrived April 2nd, but should have been here 2 weeks ago. Robotkingdom wouldn't send half
    my order until after I received the first half! I wasn't happy, and it isn't documented anywhere on their website. A
    word of advice - don't order too much at one time from them, to make sure they don't split up the order into 2
    boxes and make you wait weeks for your stuff.

Anyway, I was basically catching up on things in March, after very little during December to February. At least I
    don't need to worry about tracking down as much current stuff at BotCon later this month.

March Items (in order of getting them)
    Reissue Ironhide, Reissue Ratchet, Snare (all 3 are replacements), Animorphs Jake/grizzly bear, Nucleon Quest
    Super Convoy, Hydradread.

G2 Gobots Megatron, BC06 Tigatron (no biocard ), Bulletbike, Slammer Patrol Barricade, Slammer Ironhide. Plus
    inflatable Movie punch bag!

Legends Ironhide, Desert Brawl, Battle Jazz, Ice Megatron, Bumblebee (Battle Damaged), Scorponok.
    Real Gear Highline 1020, Hacker X3, Photon T-34, Farsight T-20, Midnighter XR-4, Twitcher F451.
    Crosshairs, Storm Surge, Warpath, Stockade, Overcast, Arcee (Battle Damaged), Offroad Ironhide, First Strike
    Optimus Prime, Evac, Incinerator, Nightwatch Optimus Prime, Deep Desert Brawl.
    FAB Pulse Cannon Ironhide, Claw Slash Ramjet, Fire Blast Optimus Prime, Sonic Shock Smokescreen, Rally Rocket
    Bumblebee (08), Rescue Torch Ratchet, Night Attack Megatron, Desert Blast Brawl.
    Bumblebee (Allspark Power), Barricade w/ Frenzy (Allspark Power), Autobot Jazz (Allspark Power), Decepticon
    Brawl (Allspark Power).
    Megatron (Voyager Metallic/Premium).
    Robot Heroes Optimus Prime (w/ sword), Scorponok, Protoform Jazz, Decepticon Brawl, Ironhide, Bonecrusher,
    Armor Bumblebee (w/cube), Starscream, Optimus Prime (no weapon), Barricade, Ironhide (w/ missile), Dispensor,
    Battle Jazz, Megatron (w/cannon), Allspark Bumblebee, Starscream (w/ jets on), Final Battle Jazz.
    Robot Replicas Optimus Prime, Autobot Jazz, Decepticon Frenzy, Battle Damaged Optimus Prime, Battle Damaged Megatron.
    Autofire (TECH).

Jungle Bonecrusher, Grindcore, Big Daddy, Divebomb, Jolt, Animorphs Ax/Panther.

Premium Leader Optimus, Premium Leader Megatron, Henkei Megatron, Henkei Optimus/Convoy, Henkei Grimlock,
    Henkei Mirage/Ligier, Henkei Bumblebee/Bumble, Henkei Starscream.

Battle Damaged (Voyager) Optimus, (Metallic/Premium) Ratchet, (Reissue Sky Lynx - replacement item), BW2
    Drillnuts, Nike Marine Convoy, Micron Legend Rampage, ML Hawk. Plus, Diecast Allspark Cube!

And a group photo:

The Cube is in the middle at the front, while the inflatable punch bag is at the back left of the photo. Sky Lynx
    looks naked with out stickers...

The first couple of boxes gave me this group shot, which reminded me of the dealer room at BotCon, with tables
    of packaged figures for sale.

But they all had to be released from their prisons...

When I get back from BotCon, I have to buy some more shelving. About two thirds of these items do not have
    any shelf space for them, so they just have to be piled up into a box until later.

Lots of stuff to comment on, so am hoping to find the time to post some comments/reviews on some of these items.
    Cool, my mom would have killed me if I spent that much!

A big thanks to Kyle and his friend for my movie display box from Hong Kong, unfortunately it got damaged on it's trip across but the damage is hidden when opened up in display mode. I think Leader Op may look very nice in this box, will post pics in the next day or two.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiby View Post
    Griffin, is that Armada Wheeljack in the front left?
    It's the Takara version, Micron Legend Rampage, which had 2 blue stripes on the bonnet (I think the cartoon version had them, but Hasbro left them off on their Armada toy).

Ah. Thanks. I thought it looked like "All-Spark Blue Make-up" so I was not sure if he was a new Deluxe in the All-Spark line
    MP-05 legal acquisition process:

www.megatron.net.au

My collection and stuff for sale:

www.csapo.com.au/ttf/tiby'stransformers.htm

You're not selling drugs to feed your Transformer collecting habit, right griffin?
    Where do you get all this money to buy all that?!