Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111626 ... LastLast

Thread: March Acquisitions.

I'm unable to upload my pictures from my camera at the moment but the company selling their posters is here:

http://bluedogposters.com.au

Do a search on Transformers. Gosh, there are so many other posters that i wished they have brought in. No big $20 ones seen except some of the $10.95 ones

TheDirtyDigger Guest

Big, big thanks to Stencilator for all these who must be a mind reader.

After reading the IDW books I got me a hankerin' to acquire Springer who I've been searching for to no avail and then out of the blue he arrives at no charge with the Gnaw that I did purchase from Stencilator. As well as the Kup at no extra cost as well.

Thank you Al. It is so much appreciated that I can't begin to thank you enough. The leader of the Wreckers was fast becoming my True Grail and I got him free when it was totally unexpected. He has been cleaning up beautifully as well and has got a new Autobot sticker and is now awaiting a fresh set from Reprolabels.

Last edited by TheDirtyDigger; 6th March 2008 at 09:58 PM. Reason: punctuation error'

Quote Originally Posted by Pulse View Post
    I'M BACK BABY!!!!!!!!!!

These turned up over the past few days from Ebay. Big Daddy is beautiful!

I don't think I'll be picking up any more TFs until the Victory Box Set in May.
    Whoa, that's awfully strongwilled of you. I can't last a week without my fingers getting eBay happy.

Oooh so tempted on the Barricade one, Iceburn. (but pics would've been better!) I have the Optimus and BB ones. Wish they'd do Ironhide!

Anyways, from Stencilator ol' buddy today:

- TFM custom Sideswipe: he is awesome. He fits in perfectly with the original 5 Autobots plus Longarm and Landmine. Absolute gem. My 2nd custom and I hope to get more! (if I can afford it!) Thanks stencilator!
    - X-Wing Starfighter: awesome alt mode and pretty decent robot mode. Why don't they use this mold more often in SWTF line? It's robot mode is far superior to those Jedifighers that Darth, Obiwan and co keeping getting.

got a TF shirt from jayjays - it's the Autobot insignia a sky blue shirt. Also put my name down for the poster displayed in the window but the girl said that there were already a few people who asked for it and there's no guarantee that they'll be giving it away. But hey... put my name and number down for it just in case.

goro is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

hey guys ..

firstly my customs -

next - my beast wars chars:

i absolutley love that megatron mould... i now have 3 of em!!! ill prolly be sellign the other two soon on the board.. keep an eye out!

and scavenger rocks too!!!

why oh why wasnt he on the show!!!

and to answer the question about the cicadacon? i got him to complete the tripredacus figure i had

now last but not least... 3 tf allsparks from highpoint target.... expensive but i wanted em.. lol

Nice work on the repaints! Didn't know u were also a customiser.

goro is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

not really that much customising.. more like a head swap.... the grimlock head was an absolute b*tch tho... was on a swivel tack rather than a ball joint... .. so putting the megatron head was next to impossible

Came in the mail today:
    - MP04 Optimus Prime with Trailer
    - MP06 Skywarp
    - Cybertron Sixwing micromasters
    - Devastator micromasters (Green Chase figures)
    - Devastator micromasters (Multi-coloured figures)

In addition, a very important gift...*oh la la* was acquired

Encore Sky Lynx. Its at home, haven't opened it yet lol

Spotlight: Mirage
    and some better paints to start messing around with...
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)