Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: TF Animated Ep11 - Lost and Found. (Spoilers)

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Really enjoyed this ep!

I liked the hockey game (reminded me of the basketball game from G1) and the familar outfits of the construction workers.

Did anyone else keep thinking that Lugnut's eye was his nose and those smaller "eyes" were his actual eyes? Or was that just me?

I have seen it and I have to say that I was VERY impressed by this episode. It was in the same league as the Lockdown episode, which I have nothing but praise for.

Faith in Animated restored by 2 points

Unfortunately I fear that my faith on the series will go down again after what will likely be more than half a dozen crapstacular episodes (assuming that its following the same trend as before).

if its as good as lockdown, that's awesome!!! i've seen ldown, and love the fact that they are creating their own back story, even if its not that much so far.
    great stuff.
    Twit and insta @lukeabarnett

Quote Originally Posted by bassbot View Post
    if its as good as lockdown, that's awesome!!! i've seen ldown, and love the fact that they are creating their own back story, even if its not that much so far.
    great stuff.
    Well I am Animated's biggest critic (/whiner ) and the last episode wins my approval so it is very good

I also really loved this episode. It's great to see the decepticons kick some arse for and not just act like idiots only there for comic relief. Action scenes were really well done and i'm starting to like the animation style for the transformers, but i still can't stand the animation of the people. That said, i can't wait for the next episode

I really liked this ep too. Sari was really annoying at first with her selfish brattiness, but it was tolerable, and more importantly, she got over it. She had more character development in that ep than more Bulkhead has had in this entire series thus far.

Some of the animation was disappointing though, especially with the transformations. The Autobots' transformations were often visually omitted - like when they first roll out, you just hear them transform but you don't see it. And when they first confront the Decepticons, you see Optimus Prime transforming (stock footage) and you hear the others' transformation but you don't see it. And the Decepticons' transformations weren't that impressive either. This is cel animation, why are they cheaping out? Not even Beast Wars nor the 2007 movie was this cheap, and they were both uber-expensive CGI!

Quote Originally Posted by MV75
    Also I've been thinking lately, Sari might actually be some sort of advanced android that the professor made for a daughter. After reading the interview with her voice actor a while ago, and how the series is going in general......
    Some American fans have also been toying with this notion, but so far it seems to have been largely rejected by most fans as there's contradictory evidence against it, such as when Sari started aging rapidly from Destronium exposure (which only effects organics).

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

External flesh and blood, EG; terminator.
    ________
    Ikea Gift Cards
    Last edited by MV75; 11th March 2011 at 08:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MV75 View Post
    External flesh and blood, EG; terminator.
    I was thinking that too.

The speculation that she is a robot is fairly reasonable.

- No sign of the mother
    - The Father is a robotics super genius
    - She prefer the company of robots than people.
    - Allspark just happened to choose her as soon as she came near it.
    - In interviews, voice actors and writers are always saying that there is more to Sari than meets the eye.

well she could be a cyborg... but not a full android/robot.

Quote Originally Posted by kup
    - No sign of the mother
    Ditto Spike and Buster Witwicky and Gou Shuuta. I'm not including other kids whose parents are just never shown, iirc these are the only ones whose fathers have made prominent appearances with no sign of their mothers.

- The Father is a robotics super genius
    Uran'd!

- She prefer the company of robots than people.
    Yeah, but that's because she's a social isolate... a problem that certainly isn't helped by the fact that she's freakin' home-schooled by a robotic teacher (in my experience students who've been home-schooled typically suffer from having really poor social interactive skills and tend to become isolates).

- Allspark just happened to choose her as soon as she came near it.
    But all the Transformers are robots and it didn't choose them.

- In interviews, voice actors and writers are always saying that there is more to Sari than meets the eye.
    Hasn't shown so far... she just keeps being this brat that likes to play with her key no matter how many times others tell her not to... it's only after getting the crap scared out of her by the image of Megatron and nearly being killed that she's reconsidered playing with that thing. Dumbass.