Page 16 of 467 FirstFirst ... 611121314151617181920212636 ... LastLast

Thread: The Computer/Console Gaming Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Sleeve View Post
    Finished my yearly playthrough of 'The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past', now playing through 'Ocarina of Time' and have just finished collecting the three Spiritual Stones and become Adult. Next up, 'Majora's Mask' and 'Twilight Princess'.
    No Wind Waker? SACRILIGIOUS!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutsman Heavy View Post
    No Wind Waker? SACRILIGIOUS!
    Believe me, I want to. I've never played it and am incredibly antsy to. They don't do Gamecube games on Virtual Console though, and the only time I've been able to find a copy on disc was at the local Gametraders about three months ago, and they wanted $110 for it. Used. As you can imagine I did not buy it.
    Last edited by Sleeve; 6th January 2010 at 06:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sleeve View Post
    Believe me, I want to. I've never played it and am incredibly antsy to. They don't do Gamecube games on Virtual Console though, and the only time I've been able to find a copy on disc was at the local Gametraders about three months ago, and they wanted $110 for it. Used. As you can imagine I did not buy it.
    For some reason Wind Waker is always costly, cheapest I've seen a good copy go for is about $75. Really wish they'd release gamecube games on Wii-shop already!
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

There's this one on Ebay AUS for about $50. Most of the pricy ones are the limited edition version that came with old N64 games on another disc.

I think your best bet though would be to get a US copy from Ebay US and enable region free GC games on your Wii with homebrew!

NBA 2K10, fun

North Melbourne-bot...?

Quote Originally Posted by jacksplatt11 View Post
    NBA 2K10, fun
    it is indeed
    myplayer is good, although i hate using such a crap player :P

Been playing Gears od Wra on a mates 360. What a fun and cool game! Almost brought a tear to the eye when I found Dom's Wife...

Just Purchased Fallout 4 Game of the Year Edition too. Looking forward to getting into that as well.

Is that Gears of War up there Tets, you getting to senile to spell lol. I loved GOW and GOW2 is an excellent game as well. I tried fallout on 360 in fact I own it but it just doesn't appeal to me compared to other RPG's I have played. Too much like hard work

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    Just Purchased Fallout 4 Game of the Year Edition too. Looking forward to getting into that as well.
    Is Fallout 4 out yet?
    Wanted: G1 Liokaiser parts | unbroken G1 Smokescreen/Prowl/Bluestreak roofs | G1 Overlord tank barrel and tank orange cockpit canopy