Page 265 of 467 FirstFirst ... 245255260261262263264265266267268269270275285 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,650 of 4670

Thread: The Computer/Console Gaming Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Gutsman Heavy View Post
    Get yourself some mega drive composite cables from eBay, that'll do the trick.
    I have some Saturn composite cables that I use and they're the ones that come out super pixelly. IIRC the Saturn and MD use the same video cables. I do play my saturn on an LCD (no room for two TVs where I am). Are they the same ones?
    Last edited by Tetsuwan Convoy; 5th January 2015 at 11:50 AM. Reason: Forgot the rest of my post

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    I have some Saturn composite cables that I use and they're the ones that come out super pixelly. IIRC the Saturn and MD use the same video cables. I do play my saturn on an LCD (no room for two TVs where I am). Are they the same ones?
    They look the same but aren't, slightly different socket and the cables are wired differently.

Looks like if it hasnt arrived yet that we are scheduling bub No2 to get pulled out 3 weeks from today. Trying to figure out if I have time to replay one of my TF games in that period over the school hols. Wondering which one:

Thinking the movie related ones were all a waste of time, though I have played WFC & FOC to death. Dunno

COLLECT THEM MINICONS!
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Looks like if it hasnt arrived yet that we are scheduling bub No2 to get pulled out 3 weeks from today. Trying to figure out if I have time to replay one of my TF games in that period over the school hols. Wondering which one:

Thinking the movie related ones were all a waste of time, though I have played WFC & FOC to death. Dunno
    Any figure that comes with swords demands wrist articulation.

Quote Originally Posted by CBratron View Post
    COLLECT THEM MINICONS!
    Yes, I agree!
    Yeah, thats what I'm leaning towards. I remember a quote in a review of the game when it came out "This game doesn't make you ask how is a Transformers game this good, it makes you ask how could every other Transformers game be so bad".

But I got my Combiner Wars toys today so gaming will have to take a back seat regardless

Has anyone else checked out this yet:
    Rejoice, ’90s kids: More than 2,400 of your favorite MS-DOS games are now available to play online via the Internet Archive.
    It looks like (nearly) every computer game I played during high school is here! I never thought I'd play Prehistorik 2 ever again. Or robot fighter One Must Fall 2097. Wow so much nostalgia.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Has anyone else checked out this yet:

It looks like (nearly) every computer game I played during high school is here! I never thought I'd play Prehistorik 2 ever again. Or robot fighter One Must Fall 2097. Wow so much nostalgia.
    Wow, that is pretty nice.

Lately I have been wondering, is there a big surge of retrogaming joy lately, or am I just more aware of what is going on. Since moving house and leaving my PS3 behind, I have only had a newly picked up Saturn for that gaming fun times, so have been getting into those games a bit more than I normally would have. As a result I have been looking on a couple of forums and generally chasing a few (quite a few ) games up for my Saturn Collection.

It seems that many others are doing the same. Have that many people always dones that? Or is it a recent surge for retrogaming? I am most curious.

The main purpose of my PS3 is to play Blurays and DVDs

It is only occasionally used for games..almost rarely..

Wow, that is pretty nice.

Lately I have been wondering, is there a big surge of retrogaming joy lately, or am I just more aware of what is going on. Since moving house and leaving my PS3 behind, I have only had a newly picked up Saturn for that gaming fun times, so have been getting into those games a bit more than I normally would have. As a result I have been looking on a couple of forums and generally chasing a few (quite a few ) games up for my Saturn Collection.

It seems that many others are doing the same. Have that many people always dones that? Or is it a recent surge for retrogaming? I am most curious.
    I've been working on it for years now, almost done ;_;