Page 283 of 467 FirstFirst ... 263273278279280281282283284285286287288293303 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,830 of 4670

Thread: The Computer/Console Gaming Thread

My friends an I are looking for a fun free to play online game for the PC that doesn't require a high end machine to run.
    Preferably something in the RPG genre that isn't too. Hand-holdy or doesn't auto play for you.
    If anyone has any suggestions I'd appreciate it

Quote Originally Posted by Firestorm View Post
    My friends an I are looking for a fun free to play online game for the PC that doesn't require a high end machine to run.
    Preferably something in the RPG genre that isn't too. Hand-holdy or doesn't auto play for you.
    Lord of the Rings Online if your systems can run it

Quote Originally Posted by Firestorm View Post
    I've been playing this since around 2002~ in Alpha/Beta stage. Heck I even still dabble in it now sometimes. Might just be nostalgic for me, but it's one of the best MMO/RPGs I've ever played myself. Gah, now I feel like playing it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Gutsman Heavy View Post
    Lord of the Rings Online if your systems can run it
    Thanks for the suggestion, I'll look into it

Quote Originally Posted by Mythirax View Post
    I've been playing this since around 2002~ in Alpha/Beta stage. Heck I even still dabble in it now sometimes. Might just be nostalgic for me, but it's one of the best MMO/RPGs I've ever played myself. Gah, now I feel like playing it again.
    Hehe, my friend actually came across that earlier today and is gonna look into it, so chances are we may end up playing it.

Aaaand my PS3 pile of shame is dropping like flies.

After Finishing Red Dead Redemption, I popped into Undead Nightmare pack, which while having a lot less to do than RDR was a lot of fun. Like RDR referenced Western movies, this one had a lot to say about zombie flicks. Nice and fun.

I was reading on some boards about how the biggest issue is a lack of ammunition, but never actually ran into that problem myself. Still, much fun was had! Now to see whats next.

Quite simply, the BEST trailer for a video game ever made in the history of video games EVER!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eVF9uBbuqc

Just beyond brilliant!

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Quite simply, the BEST trailer for a video game ever made in the history of video games EVER!!!!

Just beyond brilliant!
    I'll pay that
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post

Just beyond brilliant!
    Must admit, the ad is 100000000000000% more interesting than the game! But thanks for making it EA (the ad)

Hursticon pointed out via a retweet that Ultimate Doom, Doom 2 and Final Doom (and Quake) are available at GOG.com. I'm in the mood to shot some demons in the face, and it's been a long time since I played Doom on my old 486 PC.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Hursticon pointed out via a retweet that Ultimate Doom, Doom 2 and Final Doom (and Quake) are available at GOG.com. I'm in the mood to shot some demons in the face, and it's been a long time since I played Doom on my old 486 PC.
    Get zDOOM and Darkplaces (quake) for modern controls and 16:9 options. And then realize that modern shooters are horrible in comparison.