Page 294 of 467 FirstFirst ... 274284289290291292293294295296297298299304314 ... LastLast
Results 2,931 to 2,940 of 4670

Thread: The Computer/Console Gaming Thread

Been playing Starcraft 2 Legacy of the Void and found a pretty amusing coincidence (maybe it was planned?)

Each SC2 game released has you play the factions in the same order as the original game - Terran, Zerg, Protoss, yet at the end of LotV there's a three mission epilogue, where you play each faction in a different order, but it's the same order as the Brood War expansion...

EB Games has an online only sale on today (07/12). Transformers Devastation is $27 across formats. Just bought mine on the weekend from EB for $36...

Saw that they also had the Fallout 4 Pipboy edition for PS4 for $167 but that has sold out and most likely very quickly too.

Quote Originally Posted by BruiseLee View Post
    EB Games has an online only sale on today (07/12). Transformers Devastation is $27 across formats. Just bought mine on the weekend from EB for $36...

Saw that they also had the Fallout 4 Pipboy edition for PS4 for $167 but that has sold out and most likely very quickly too.
    I looked at that in store a couple of times over the weekend, but held off.

So I'm not sure if I should thank you or not for letting me know this, but I have now started my PS4 game collection with this and a couple of other games. Now to buy a PS4. Oh look, Big W has a sale starting Thursday...

I'm going to grab Fallout 4 in the EB Games Mad Monday sale. I've been holding off buying the game because some people have no bugs at all while for others the game is unplayable. So I'll grab an Xbox One copy for $49 so if I find it's full of bugs for me I'm A: not out $100, B: can return it if I want thanks to EB's generous return policy.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

I've sunk about 30 hours into FO4 so far, no game killing bugs, but I did have to get a new graphics card to run the game (that was fun to get working on the Mac OS side of things)

Don't know if anybody still does Fallout Shelter but the new patch brought in pets.
    Any figure that comes with swords demands wrist articulation.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    I'm going to grab Fallout 4 in the EB Games Mad Monday sale. I've been holding off buying the game because some people have no bugs at all while for others the game is unplayable. So I'll grab an Xbox One copy for $49 so if I find it's full of bugs for me I'm A: not out $100, B: can return it if I want thanks to EB's generous return policy.
    did you get anything? some people were saying the web site crashed and they couldn't buy anything.

Quote Originally Posted by philby View Post
    did you get anything? some people were saying the web site crashed and they couldn't buy anything.
    I bought a couple of games but the website was very, very slow. Had one fail screen, but got through the checkout process eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by CBratron View Post
    Don't know if anybody still does Fallout Shelter but the new patch brought in pets.
    I am. Got myself a golden retriever. Aw cute guy. Still enjoying the pace of the game. ie, when I want to play, I play. Wish I could get my hands on a Mr Handy though.

Lol at you guys and your modern games. All your talk about Fallout 4 and Shelter, here I am only just now giving Fallout 3 a serious go
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain