Page 304 of 467 FirstFirst ... 284294299300301302303304305306307308309314324 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,040 of 4670

Thread: The Computer/Console Gaming Thread

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    On a lighter note. Anyone ever use a "gaming" mouse pad? I need a new mouse pad and want something better than a square piece of wetsuit material.
    My brother is pretty keen on the Razer stuff. He's been using their mats for a few years now.

Quote Originally Posted by TAAUBlaster View Post
    My brother is pretty keen on the Razer stuff. He's been using their mats for a few years now.
    Just got a razer one, it's great, I don't recommend steel series as mine fell apart rather quickly.

Did anyone else buy Xcom 2? It's gotten 100% positive reviews from the press but there are lots of end users with technical problems. I have a Samsung 950 Pro, the fastest consumer SSD in the world, and I'm often having to wait 2 or 3 minutes for missions to load. Also I have a decent graphics card, a GTX 970 and I'm dropping frames all over the place. I want to love the game, but the technical issues are frustrating.
    every review i've read has mentioned technical issues are present. i really want it but I'll wait a bit to try and justify the expense to myself more hehe.

have you tried turning caps lock on and off?? (seriously lol):
    http://www.gamespot.com/articles/how.../1100-6434730/

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    This is my documented experience with using the Steam Controller for those interested:
    cool write up! i already have an xbox 360 controller which i sometimes used with my laptop plugged into the tv so i'm probably not going to get one but i appreciate the detailed review! i played xcom quite a bit with and thought it was fine, what issues did you have? also, testing something new and different with an obsidian game? #YOLO haha

Quote Originally Posted by TAAUBlaster View Post
    Sorry for asking a stupid question, but how did you find all that info? I'm interested to find out how many hours, and how much I've spent over the years.
    someone on another forum mentioned a website that will find it for you:

https://steamdb.info/calculator/

On a lighter note. Anyone ever use a "gaming" mouse pad? I need a new mouse pad and want something better than a square piece of wetsuit material.
    i also have a razer one, with dragon age 2 art on it. it's quite nice! (the pad, not the game haha)

I've been gaming a very long time, been through many pads and very expensive mice. I've spent probably about $2000 on mice alone in the past 10 odd years. And with all of them nothing has beat this...

Probably isn't the exact one I have, but the general good gel support pads. Don't go cheap though (like this image), I get the ones that are around $30 - 50.

I'm going through Wolfenstein: New Order at the moment. I'm actually liking it a fair bit and enjoying the attempts at plot and story plus collecting crap.

I think next on my to do list will be Pillars of Eternity. I got up to the final battle and just couldn't get through it after about 10 attempts. I think I need to load an earlier save and change my party and craft some food but I can't be bothered right now.

'Pillars of Eternity' - Why does that sound so familiar. Was that the name of the original Wolfenstein 3D expansion?

Quote Originally Posted by Mythirax View Post
    I've spent probably about $2000 on mice alone in the past 10 odd years.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    I bought a $60 gaming mouse like 7 years ago and still being used and in excellent condition. Only in the last couple of years did I start using it less and less for games due to the living room transition but still used it for mouse driven games like RTSs and turn based.

Before that, I was buying cheap mice and they didn't last more than 5-6 months.

One that I'll say, _every_ single razor product I've ever bought. I've had to return from it breaking or being faulty. I've not had a single item from them yet that has done me any good. I don't know if it's just been bad luck, or if they truly makes terrible crap. Same goes for ATI/AMD graphics cards. When I was doing graphics programming, I went through about 10 video cards in 2 years. I was using multiple machines and blew up every single ATI card I was using, to this day I've still yet to kill any Nvidia card, no matter how hard I thrash it. But not a single ATI card from the past 10 - 15 years in my life is working now So one might say from experience I absolutely hate Razor and ATI