Page 31 of 467 FirstFirst ... 112126272829303132333435364151 ... LastLast

Thread: The Computer/Console Gaming Thread

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    You'll love the ending of Uncharted 2. I wanted the game to keep going. The cinematics are great.
    I know I'm near the end (chapter 23). How did you go with the Uncharted 2 trophies?

Quote Originally Posted by Saintly View Post
    I know I'm near the end (chapter 23). How did you go with the Uncharted 2 trophies?
    To be honest, I don't know. I didn't really look at those. I know I have some e.g. 50 kills with AK47, but I couldn't give an exact figure on how many I unlocked.

You do get access to unlimited ammo and one-shot kills when you finish the game. You can actually buy the rocket launcher and walk around with it The game won't let you use this unlock during the 'tank' level though...
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    To be honest, I don't know. I didn't really look at those. I know I have some e.g. 50 kills with AK47, but I couldn't give an exact figure on how many I unlocked.

You do get access to unlimited ammo and one-shot kills when you finish the game. You can actually buy the rocket launcher and walk around with it The game won't let you use this unlock during the 'tank' level though...

OK! that's enough spoiler! :P I'm planning on finishing U2 on "crushing" mode once I finish the game

Quote Originally Posted by Saintly View Post
    being playing FFXIII off late.
    How you finding FFXIII? I was watching a mate play it and it seemed to consist of:
    Running through corridors, countless battles, boss battle, cut scene, more corridors, battles, boss, cut scene.

No sign of towns, NPC's chat to or even shops. Looks to be lacking fun and I think it would be overflowing in tedium and therefore I would be struggling to bother with it.

I hope its not like that considering the budget they had to make it. The graphics were excellent, but the gamepley looked drab. Its not all like that is it?

Bought a copy of Thief: Deadly Shadows from ebay (PC version). Finally, I'll be able to see what all the fuss is about re: this Shalebridge Cradle level, supposedly one of the most disturbing/frightening levels in any game. Bring it on!

I haven't got it but was talking to Kyle and he says FFXIII is pretty mundane until about half way through the game when it starts to finally pick up.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    How you finding FFXIII? I was watching a mate play it and it seemed to consist of:
    Running through corridors, countless battles, boss battle, cut scene, more corridors, battles, boss, cut scene.

No sign of towns, NPC's chat to or even shops. Looks to be lacking fun and I think it would be overflowing in tedium and therefore I would be struggling to bother with it.

I hope its not like that considering the budget they had to make it. The graphics were excellent, but the gamepley looked drab. Its not all like that is it?

TC... NPC chats are more like running over to them and listening in. You don't really interact with them.

In terms of towns, I haven't got (that far) to Gran Pulse yet but there are towns in chapter 11 I think (only at chapter 4).

There's even chocobo riding! and treasure digging!

From the current experience, the battles seems to get more technical and in-depth.

One more thing, chapters seems to be longer and longer (ie. Chapter 1 took me 1hr, Chapter 2 I think was around 2.5hrs, Chapter 3 was 4hrs, Chapter 4 has taken me so far... 5hrs)

THREE DAYS UNTIL THE END OF OLYMPUS

Hopefully Big-W / K-mart catalogues will go up online tomorrow so I can see which place is going to be the cheapest. Don't want to pay the $100+ at EB and recently the department stores have been pumping out big titles for around $79 - $89 during the first week of release.

Add FFXIII to my current games in progress - really enjoying it so far.

GOW release date pushed to this Thursday apparently.

So much awesome gaming, so little time.

Quote Originally Posted by llamatron View Post
    THREE DAYS UNTIL THE END OF OLYMPUS

Hopefully Big-W / K-mart catalogues will go up online tomorrow so I can see which place is going to be the cheapest. Don't want to pay the $100+ at EB and recently the department stores have been pumping out big titles for around $79 - $89 during the first week of release.
    LOL... I'm counting the days as well. I'm hoping that David Jones get their copies on the day cause I have a voucher that I want to use. Who buys someone a DJ's voucher???
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]