Page 334 of 467 FirstFirst ... 314324329330331332333334335336337338339344354 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,340 of 4670

Thread: The Computer/Console Gaming Thread

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Dude stop being a n00b and just accept that I am right.
    Who are you again? And why is this so important to you that you have to get all upset about it? DId your mommy take away your xbox or something?

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    Who are you again? And why is this so important to you that you have to get all upaet about it? DId your mommy take away your xbox or something?
    You are such an idiot.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

You are such an idiot.
    So you mum did take away your xbox and that's why you are too upset to have a civil conversation. You poor little boy. i am sure if you do your chores and do your homework every evening, she will come around.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    So you mum did take away your xbox and that's why you are too upset to have a civil conversation. You poor little boy. i am sure if you do your chores and do your homework every evening, she will come around.
    Do you have a GTX 1080 in your gaming rig? Do you have every console Microsoft, Sony and Nintendo have ever made? No, well I take this a hell of a lot more seriously than you.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Do you have a GTX 1080 in your gaming rig? Do you have every console Microsoft, Sony and Nintendo have ever made? No, well I take this a hell of a lot more seriously than you.
    So you are telling me that your posts and attitude here is "serious" wow. you are so hardcore that i must now side with your mum for taking away your xbox. you need to get some perspective in life young man!

Both of you should just chill out.

Latest rumour is saying you won't be able to use USB storage on the dock itself, which is to be expected since they can't have noobs snatching the handheld out of the dock while a HD is accessing stuff. So if it gets a port of Skyrim, forget about worrying about the specs, worry about how you're gonna store it and all it's patches!

I mean not even the 1080p while using the dock has been confirmed, so everyone should just keep their expectations in check!

Dude stop being a n00b and just accept that I am right.
    You must have massive problems scratching your ears

All must bow before the True Fan!!

Relax dude, they're just games and we are having a discussion. Personally I think you're all wrong that the Switch is going to be powered by a bowl of pea and ham soup. But I'm not going around on my high horse arguing with anyone who disagrees with me (Even though you are all wrong).
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    You must have massive problems scratching your ears

Relax dude, they're just games and we are having a discussion. Personally I think you're all wrong that the Switch is going to be powered by a bowl of pea and ham soup. But I'm not going around on my high horse arguing with anyone who disagrees with me (Even though you are all wrong).
    Lol 😁

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    I take even more offence at you than Kup. You wouldn't poke fun at Gok or Griff for having every Transformer under the sun and the knowledge to back it yet you attack me for being as big into games as they are into Transformers. Transformers is very much secondary for me. Believe me I know a hell of a lot more about games than most people.

I take even more offence at you than Kup. You wouldn't poke fun at Gok or Griff for having every Transformer under the sun and the knowledge to back it yet you attack me for being as big into games as they are into Transformers. Transformers is very much secondary for me. Believe me I know a hell of a lot more about games than most people.
    I didn't realise gaming speculation was such serious business.

Seriously, pull your head out. Griff or Gok wouldn't throw a tantrum because someone disagreed with them. I'd be disappointed in my 9 year old niece if she carried on like you have.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain