Page 340 of 467 FirstFirst ... 320330335336337338339340341342343344345350360 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,400 of 4670

Thread: The Computer/Console Gaming Thread

I got my mini NES mostly as a collectible and novelty item. I am still going to play a few games there, I was thinking of playing Metroid and Kid Icarus but as has been mentioned, these are games already available from different places. Several of the build in games I also own on my original NES too so the buy was pretty much for collecting reasons.

Well and I also got the Mini Famicom that is own its way... I figured, if I already own an original NES and an original Famicom - Why not get the mini version of the latter as well

..I just hope they don't decide to release mini Game boys or mini Virtual Boy or things will escalate very quickly as I would want a mini version of everything I already own

Bring on a mini N64.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    Bring on a mini N64.
    With 3D printable replacement analog stick for when you burn yours out in Pokemon Stadium or Mario Party!
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

I went to see what kind of a deal I can get trading my launch PS4 for a PS4 Pro at EB Games and was disappointed to see the best I can do is get $200 off and selling it privately isn't much better. For Xbox One upgrades EB normally gives a much better deal than they are doing for the PS4 Pro. I guess the secondary market for Xbox One is better than PS4.

Quote Originally Posted by prjkt View Post
    Get to pick up the NES Classic Mini today.

Shouldn't have played so much Witcher 3 last night
    😍

Just a warning from Polygon. Watch Dogs 2 has fully modelled male and female "parts" south of the border and you will get banned from PSN (and probably XBL) if you screenshot them.

http://www.polygon.com/2016/11/14/13...you-banned-ps4

Since uploads are automatic (at least on Xbox not 100% sure about PS4) I'd be really careful with this game.

I have to wait a couple of weeks to play it because in typical Ubi style the PC version comes out two weeks late. #PCmasterRace #ConsolePeasant

hah Philby haven't gotten that far story wise yet, just doing my usual Fallout/Elder Scrolls style wander around and do side quests type of play through. Great game to play, and looks great at 2560x1080

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    And now sales of watch dogs 2 will go through the roof
    Ubi has said they are going to remove the parts. Probably a good idea cause as the game currently is it would be in danger of becoming banned on Twitch as Twitch tends to ban games with this type of explicitness. Apparently your game can be super violent and bloody letting you rip demons heads off all day (Doom) but forgetting your characters pants gets your game banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    I've got no sentimental connection to the NES... but if they did a SNES version I could run out for one.
    Same. Fortunately I still have my original SNES (actually, I bought one to keep as a spare just before they discontinued them). Best console ever IMO.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]