Page 371 of 467 FirstFirst ... 351361366367368369370371372373374375376381391 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,710 of 4670

Thread: The Computer/Console Gaming Thread

Bought Horizon Zero Dawn from work today for $45. Now I just need to make sure I actually play it. I have so many unplayed games.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Bought Horizon Zero Dawn from work today for $45. Now I just need to make sure I actually play it. I have so many unplayed games.
    Just picked that up myself. I heard nothing but good things about the game.

I played the first few hours while at a mates place, it is very good and well worth a play. It felt similar to the last few Far Cry installments, but also very different at the same time.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Wiggum View Post
    Just picked that up myself. I heard nothing but good things about the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    I played the first few hours while at a mates place, it is very good and well worth a play. It felt similar to the last few Far Cry installments, but also very different at the same time.
    While I quite enjoyed the story, the ending I thought was a little anti-climatic.

Apparently some DLC was announced at E3?
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Nintendo announced a full-blown Pokemon RPG for the Switch this morning. I've been waiting for this for over a decade

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    Apparently some DLC was announced at E3?
    Yeah looks interesting but I'd probably be more excited for it if I had finished HZD.

It's interesting that despite Microsoft bungling the price of Xbox One X a lot of people think Microsoft had the better presentation this year of the big two. But Ubi stole the show with their presentation, tho I'm approaching the cool stuff they showed with caution because we all remember how great Watch Dogs and The Division looked at E3 and then at launch they were not as good as everyone was expecting.

Quote Originally Posted by Shirokaze View Post
    Nintendo announced a full-blown Pokemon RPG for the Switch this morning. I've been waiting for this for over a decade
    It wouldn't surprise me if it was the threequel to colosseum/xd!

Let's hope it isn't a switch version of sun/moon/gen 8 but a proper stand alone Pokémon game, like the GameCube games but more open!
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

I didn't know where else to put this considering that there's no pinball thread.

I recently played the newest Batman pinball machine and it's based on the 60's series. It features a TV display screen instead of the usual pixelated screen and so you get footage from the actual series like all the BIFFs and SPLATs and the sound samples as well. Fitting that this machine came out just before Adam West passed away RIP.

Quote Originally Posted by shockNwave View Post
    I didn't know where else to put this considering that there's no pinball thread.

I recently played the newest Batman pinball machine and it's based on the 60's series. It features a TV display screen instead of the usual pixelated screen and so you get footage from the actual series like all the BIFFs and SPLATs and the sound samples as well. Fitting that this machine came out just before Adam West passed away RIP.
    Dang! I'm not much of a pin ball player (mainly coz I'm kinda crap at it) but I would certainly chuck some coin into that baby! I've alwways loved the clever ways that TV/movies get made into pin ball machines. Very clever!

Just in case you're on Xbox 360 or Xbox One and don't have these games already, the digital versions of all the Transformers games made by Activision since Dark of the Moon are on sale now for up to 75% off.

https://majornelson.com/2017/06/19/t...light-sale-85/

The list of games on sale this week in the link above is long but it's in alphabetical order so the links to the Transformers games are in there, 360 games come after Xbox One.