Page 41 of 467 FirstFirst ... 213136373839404142434445465161 ... LastLast

Thread: The Computer/Console Gaming Thread

Although I personally like both Ace Combat and HAWX..

I Just wish "HAWX" had the ability to land ( and also land on carriers as well) like Ace Combat.

With GoW3 just released the other week I'm really surprised to see little conversation about it. It's a great game and a console seller for Sony.

Is it because hardly anyone has bought it or the majority of people here don't like it?

I'm close to finishing it and every moment has been a 'set piece' of awesomeness. I won't spoil anything here (plot wise), but I'll just say that if you haven't yet purchased this game and have a PS3, then what are you waiting for!
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

SoulSilver: On my way to the Elite Four.

I've to finish GOW2 before i even contemplate #3

Quote Originally Posted by Sleeve View Post
    Already? Did you import it, trade over pre-trained Pokemon or are you playing round the clock? That's a pretty quick playthrough if you only got it last week!

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    With GoW3 just released the other week I'm really surprised to see little conversation about it. It's a great game and a console seller for Sony.

Is it because hardly anyone has bought it or the majority of people here don't like it?

I'm close to finishing it and every moment has been a 'set piece' of awesomeness. I won't spoil anything here (plot wise), but I'll just say that if you haven't yet purchased this game and have a PS3, then what are you waiting for!
    I couldn't spend too much time playing, but did have a go at the first part. It is a truly EPIC game! Love it!

Quote Originally Posted by Sleeve View Post
    And you are only what, 20 hours in?

The biggest problem I have had with SS and HG is that once you defeat the elite four there are very few areas to continue training in order to gain levels to rival the gym trainers in Kanto. The Kanto wild pokemon only end up being levels 3-30 or so, and with not that many trainers worth retraining, you'll be spending alot of time on victory road battling the wild pokemon (great for Feralgatr).

My brother in law has been waxing lyrical about GoW3, and how many times he has needed to change pants because of how good it is.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

If anyone with SS wants a Growlithe from HG, I need a Magmar/Magkid

I started SoulSilver on Friday, my last game save is 20 hours and 2 minutes and I'm on the S.S. Aqua. Some days have been without play but some I can get in a few hours on end.

I traded over a Lv.1 Bulbasaur and Totodile from 'Diamond' straight away and pretty much did the entire Johto region with them, Cyndaquil and Mareep. Bulbasaur was the only one I didn't evolve, for the sole reason I don't want to, and the others I only did once they'd learnt their final moves. For the Elite Four I swapped out for Lugia, Raikou, Entei and Dragonair and traded over an Arceus.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    I think the problem is that with the starters being so rare, not many people have spares to trade away.
    Yeah you bread any pokemon besides certain pokemon like legendarys and non sex pokemon's