Page 434 of 467 FirstFirst ... 414424429430431432433434435436437438439444454 ... LastLast
Results 4,331 to 4,340 of 4670

Thread: The Computer/Console Gaming Thread

What is darksiders 3? The whole game on disc has me onterested. Do you need to be online to play it?

single player game, sequel to the Darksiders 1&2 games - #1 was pretty linear, #2 was likened to a dark version of the Zelda series - pretty open world, but you need to get certain equipment to progress past certain areas of the world

It's on 3 DVDs for PC, but for PS4/XBox with their Blu-Ray capability, I'd say the whole game'd fit on a single disc.

PC version does require Steam activation, but can probably be played offline

Ah PC version. Yea that’d do it. I grabbed the PS4 version.

This one is good so far, but either I’m crap or the enemies early on are supercharged even on the seconds easiest setting. I keep dying and it’s frustrating. Told my mate, he then called it Dark Soul-Siders hahaha. I just need to persevere, change my tactics. It seems to have gone back to the way Darksiders 1, makes a bit of sense because it is set on Earth. Love the story. Hope it does well enough to warrant the next one being done.

There are new Nvidia drivers out for Darksiders 3. Given how little hype there was for the game Nvidia drivers specifically for the game are not what I was expecting to see.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    There are new Nvidia drivers out for Darksiders 3. Given how little hype there was for the game Nvidia drivers specifically for the game are not what I was expecting to see.
    That’s kinda cool

Anyway, there was still an 8gb download which is better than 20gb to me
    Will give the game a run tonight after the little one sleeps

My download was only 1GB. Unlike 45 for my mate for Red Dead 2 lol

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    My download was only 1GB. Unlike 45 for my mate for Red Dead 2 lol
    Was red dead on ps4? I tend to play without updating the game at all.

Im thinking of trading some games for red dead special edition at jb hifi.

Quote Originally Posted by Autocon View Post

RDR2 is on two disk. You have everything you need to play the game without patching. However I really suggest you patch games. The code on the disk always has issues these days. The standard MO of the games industry is ship it and then fix the bugs in a patch. Also you are missing out on additional content for many games (and not all of the content is paid for, some is free)

Hey guys keep an eye on your email for a 40% off coupon for anything in the PlayStation Store. It's a single use coupon that will give you 40% off the contents of your cart on the PS Store up to a value of $250.

Quote Originally Posted by Autocon View Post

Thinking about it, it was Fallout 76 not Red Dead he had issues with. Red Dead should be fine, but as Delta said, you should download the updates, sometimes they are needed to keep the game running smoothly or additional content.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Hey guys keep an eye on your email for a 40% off coupon for anything in the PlayStation Store. It's a single use coupon that will give you 40% off the contents of your cart on the PS Store up to a value of $250.
    I shall keep a look out. I'm interested in getting some VR and extra songs to learn on Rocksmith