Page 459 of 467 FirstFirst ... 439449454455456457458459460461462463464 ... LastLast
Results 4,581 to 4,590 of 4670

Thread: The Computer/Console Gaming Thread

Also probably the safest bet with consoles is to unplug them when you are not using them. TV?s seem fine I don?t think I have had trouble, but it?s possible that some TV?s can be affected.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    I have had that game for 3 weeks, haven't even played it yet. Might get around to it at some stage. Loved the VR mission they put on Battlefront so I was hoping they'd finally do a full fledged game. Hear EA aren't really supporting the game either
    Nup. What you see is what you get. No dlc no updates.

I have a 360 arcade for sale

My 360 has been good, never had a problem. Was always terrified id get the ring of death.

Were they on or just plugged in? I always unplug the pc during storms, ive had people lose their pc several times from this. Same with ps or xbox devices. Just in case

Both were just plugged into the power/surge board, as was everything else on the entertainment unit.
    I dropped off the consoles to a place in Brisbane this morning and the 360S was just a power brick issue so he is going to check it out and see if he can repair it rather than replace it with a KO one. The ONEs he thinks is also a power supply, but it is internal so he'll have to open it up to check it out.

A surge protector is no guarantee against power surges. A surge protector is really only good for a single surge, if that. Always check to see if the indicator light on your surge protectors have tripped and replace them if needed. That said, even a brand new surge protector can still fail to stop a power surge.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

After a break from the Witcher 3 I got back into it:

Spoiler but not really because its's kind of an obvious situation and the game is old warning.

I got to the Isle of Mists and found Ciri and a cut scene started, but there was no sound, I thought it had bugged out, but I soon realised, for immersion's sake (and I often found the musci didn't fit as well as it should often) I had turned the background music off, so I can listen to the sound effects. All those wonderful monster screams and wind (Wind's howling) noises were being drowned out by the bg music. Sadly that option also counts for cutscene music as well. So, less emotional reunion for my game I guess. Made me slightly chuckle.

The next section of the game made me think, they REALLY want you to make Geralt got for Yennefer don't they?

Sharky's latest indie game dalliance

Hades (PC, Switch)

Rogue-lite hack n slash that sees you play as Zagreus, son of Hades, trying to battle your way out of the Underworld.

Gameplay is fun - you interact with different gods (Poseidon, Zeus etc) who offer you different 'boons' (abilities) that change per run. The abilities offered by each god change up the way that you have to approach the game. Between that and the six weapons (each with four different variants) there's a good deal of variety to be had. Get a lot of boons from Poseidon and you'll be focusing on battering your opponents into walls for splash damage, get a few from Dionysus and the order the day will be making sure the enemies are constantly debuffed. It's not just a button masher.

Played from an isometric perspective, the levels you move through are hand drawn (not procedurally generated), but their order and the enemies contained therein always change.

The art is gorgeous, the voice acting is fantastic, the story is jaunty and touching.

I've been obsessed with this for a few weeks. It's perfect to kill half an hour before bed.

A solid game of the year contender for me.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Have AC valahla on ps4 today. Will stream tonight. Havent finished origins or odyssey yet. Cost me 29 with 2 game trade in.

Got the new spudman. Now have squads, vahlalala, spudman to stream.

Quote Originally Posted by Autocon View Post
    Got the new spudman. Now have squads, vahlalala, spudman to stream.
    I also got the new Spudman.

Zipping around as Spudman is still enjoyable, but having the same map, i.e manhattan again is samey. It makes me wonder how they will approach a third Spudman game. Surely there is only so much web-swiging we can handle in Manhattan before we get bored of the city? It's getting to the point where I know my way around NT fairly well.