Page 461 of 467 FirstFirst ... 441451456457458459460461462463464465466 ... LastLast
Results 4,601 to 4,610 of 4670

Thread: The Computer/Console Gaming Thread

Played about 24 hours of Cyberpunk so barely scratched the surface as its mostly side missions and I haven?t even met Keanu Reeves yet.

Agree with Delta on all his points. My experience has been actually relatively decent in comparison to many. I put this down to:
    1. Playing on a okay PC (1070ti)
    2. Having fairly tepid expectations. I never played the Witcher games and admittedly found myself in the counter-circlejerk group who DIDN?T put the developers (CD Projekt Red) on a god-level pedestal. From what it sounds like CDPR promised fans a lot of features but didn?t deliver. As I wasn?t following much of the game development, I wasn?t getting onboard the hype train.

I read an interesting comment on Reddit where people were expecting a Fallout / Elder Scrolls / GTA5 experience in a cyberpunk setting. All they got was a Farcry game.

My CP 2077 keeps crashing. The devs acknowledge that they shouldnt have released it on previous gen consoles.

Cant believe they left the seizure inflicting sequence in the game. It annoyed the hell out of me i looked away.

These updates are big and i keep having to delete things to make more room. Grr..

Wow, that kind of sucks. While I enjoy the Witcher 3 games, and have respect for CdProj Red, I was thinking CP2077 would be a huge job, so wasn't really following. Also, I'm not sure whether it appeals to me. At the moment, definitely not. Even the call of Keanu isn't enticing me. In about 5 years after I7ve finsihed the Witcher 3, maybe I'll get it.

Around lunchtime today Sony removed Cyberpunk from sale and are handing out refunds to people that bought it from the PlayStation Store.

CDPR screwed up bigtime.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Game breaking bug. When you first play as keanu reeves youre in a helicopter. It just flies around in circles. Borked big time

It's official. Hell has frozen over. Sony is making and publishing Xbox games.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UE90QQN2u-g
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Thanks to Kurdt the goat, I have been playing a lot of Dark Souls on the ps3. After an initial struggle, I am quite enjoying the experience. The initial struggle was mainly due to me wanting to play a magic based character over a fighter, so entirely self imposed
    It's good, I don't think it's hard or unfair, you just have to be strategic as you play and not rush into areas. I see there are many areas that are set up to trap players, with an enticing item, or a couple of enemies obscured by corners.
    Sadly though I am currently in Blight town and the frame rate is atrocious. Was doing rather well until I hit the base of a ladder and a couple of bad guys, jerk, jerk, poison, oh dear, jerk dead. Sadly it was so jerky I found it a little painful to play, so finished up. What I find interesting is that the Jerkiness is a well known issue with the game and many DS fans say push through it. Well, I'm into the game enough to do that, but if this was the first level, I bet opinions of the game would be very different. Still, I will plonk through and keep at it.

My 17-year-old son bought Dead Space 2 for his PC and had his first multiplayer game last night. I joined in too after a 3-4 year absence from the game. God I was rusty. We were on opposing teams with a random member each and tied at 4-4.

I thought I'd give Red Dead Online a shot so I started playing it the other day. I am amazed at how different the player base is from GTA Online. In any populated lobby in GTAO you can expect people to try and grief you constantly, which is why entire crews of thousands of people exist for people that just want to be left alone. On the other hand in RDO I've had nobody try to attack me on-mission. There have only been two people attack me in total. One guy killed me twice and then buggered off when I pressed charges both times. The second guy got set upon by bounty hunters and it was so funny to see him go from try hard griefer to what I assume was rage quitting when he got massacred by the bounty hunters.

It really seems like in general, the bounty system works. It locks players out of doing missions. It prevents them from auto-aiming. And it sends a posse of bounty hunters after the player to kill them.

So you'd think if a sixth person joined a 2vs3 game, it'd become 3vs3.
    Uhn uh.
    Rusty old me and newbie son had to take on a team of 4. As you'd expect it turned into a slaughter.