Page 463 of 467 FirstFirst ... 443453458459460461462463464465466 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,630 of 4670

Thread: The Computer/Console Gaming Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Dkaris View Post
    Anyone else into Monster Hunter Rise at the moment? I'm really enjoying it.
    I'm waiting for the PC version that's coming later this year.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Yeah I've finished the main story all the way up to the thunder dragon (I'm terrible with the monster names).

I use the LBG and am working on a pierce build
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

Found this video posted by volatus on tfw2005 regarding speculative bubble and inflated price of retro games ans he suggested this could act as a warning for all forms of collecting

Thought i would post it here in case anyones interested

Source https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/threa...eered.1219310/

Good to have confirmation of this.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Oh boy. I just found out what the content people have been saying is questionable in 12 Minutes is. I'm not going to repeat it here because being a Transformers board there is the chance of younger people reading it, but damn, I have no idea how it wasn't refused classification in Australia.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Oh boy. I just found out what the content people have been saying is questionable in 12 Minutes is. I'm not going to repeat it here because being a Transformers board there is the chance of younger people reading it, but damn, I have no idea how it wasn't refused classification in Australia.
    Good news for the baby? Its only mentioned in discussions so ok I guess?..

I bought a new laptop because I really needed one. It has an RTX 3060 and Nvidia was giving away free copies for Square Enix's Guardians of the Galaxy game that came out yesterday for RTX laptop purchases.

So I started playing Guardians tonight and OMG! It is a AAA narrative game with no DLC or microtransactions and it is great. I really want more games like this. I really suggest checking it out.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    So I started playing Guardians tonight and OMG! It is a AAA narrative game with no DLC or microtransactions and it is great. I really want more games like this. I really suggest checking it out.
    Are you being sarcastic? It looks too similar to the Avengers game for me to put my skepticism aside...

Mad Max was on Special on the PSN, and since I am a fan of the post-apocalytic world, I grabbed it. I did want to play it before, but it was not a must get game. So far I've been enjoying it immensely. The ground combat is very similar to Batman/Spiderman etc, but feels really brutal and Max has a way less-refined way of fighting over the others.
    But the highlight is the car combat, its a lot of fun and the car is extremely customisable, which affects the handling and acceleration etc etc. Although I've been kind of meandering around just messing about in each map area not really rushing through story missions and I've pretty much fully upgraded Max's skills and unlocked most of his equipment.
    The car still has a few things locked off, either behind story missions or some arbitrary task. But I feel pretty happy with the way its played so far.

I read that a lot of people mentioned the tedium of the game in that each are you do the same thing.
    Raid camps.
    Scavenge for scrap
    Take out convoys
    upgrade strongholds
    Rinse and repeat. And I think they are all valid claims, but to be honest, I've been enjoying them enough for it to noth bother me that much.

There is a lot of cool stuff, like the way the engine sound changes as you upgrade it and I was actually most impressed that the world looks pretty good. One qualm I had was that the whole world is a desert, so how can they make it looks good? But by making each map area different it doesn't look all that samey at all. It's pretty impressive.

So, to summarise, its a good fun standard open world game with nice car mechanics and OK hand to hand options. Story is all right and I feel like I'll get my money's worth. But then it did only cost be $5US. Hell, I'd be fine paying probably a good 30 for this one. I don't think I'd feel the same way had I paid full price, due to performance issues at times. But I'm having fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    Are you being sarcastic? It looks too similar to the Avengers game for me to put my skepticism aside...
    I'm being serious. It's really good. Check out this review.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPrFlM5tWRI

Tets, dont think of Guardians as an online multiplayer piece of turd, but think of it has a spiderman self contained single player story. If you enjoyed spiderman then you will enjoy this.