Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: The Computer/Console Gaming Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Question

Hey I got MGS4 on ps3. It's soooo hard, I don't even understand the concept of the game. (Can some one give me a breifooo..?) Also can you make (OLD) snake run faster some how?

Default UPDATE!

A new update on pokemon Black & White http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

You must view this. The games will be on Nintendo DS not 3DS. Please take a look as the graphics are 3D and not the same as the current DS games.

unfortunately i had to resort to downloading soul silver. We were sold out, i even looked up some lay bies to see if there was a copy anywhere. wouldve been nice to buy, but oh well.
    ~

Real men like Ho-Ohs

Quote Originally Posted by Gutsman Heavy View Post
    Real men like Ho-Ohs
    That's what she said.

Having the R/S/E legendaries available near the end of the game only makes me realise how much cooler the Silver and Gold legendaries are.

And Red is an absolute son of a ***** to beat if you dont do any outside trades, as levelling up is painful, and he has blizzard and whatnot on top of a mountain...

Black and white is a nice lazy step backwards in terms of naming from the girly diamond and pearl.
    The whole "3D" thing is just a retake on the "dimension" place in platinum.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dkaris View Post
    unfortunately i had to resort to downloading soul silver. We were sold out, i even looked up some lay bies to see if there was a copy anywhere. wouldve been nice to buy, but oh well.
    Nah man, you didn't HAVE to. Plenty of copies at my local stores. My bigw never ran out when they were the cheap first releases either. Shoulda said something, I would have gotten you one.
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------

Default Help with Bioshock 1

Hi,Ive been playing bioshock on the 360 recently and am going pretty good(well I think anyway).On my way to get part 1 of the serum I need to stop Fontaine from reducing my health,I have come across Sander Cohens house(which wasnt along the path of the arrow),Sander Cohen I met previously and had to take photo for his major artpiece,Did all that he didnt kill me and let me on my way,Well once I entered his house I came across a dancing couple,I grab some ammo and knocked the gramaphone onto the ground which in turn caused the dancing couple to go mad and attack me,which I killed after that Sander Cohen started rambling about killing me so I killed him and got his MUSE KEY,and a acheivement for finding his personal quarter,What I need to KNOW is What Is The Muse Key For???????,I'd usually goto gamesFAQ.com but having so much fun playing this games I dont want any spoilers for me.
    Cheers

Default OLD SCHOOL CONSOLES N64 / MEGADRIVE 2

Hey All,

I have a N64 console that has a damaged video (rca) cable and was hoping to find out if any one has a spare cable lying around they could offload to me?????

Also my favourite Megadrive 2 is almost on its last legs so I am hunting for another console to take its place to drive NBA jam.

Let me know if u can help me out

Cheers
    **G1**
    anything TURBOMASTERS

Quote Originally Posted by higsy19 View Post
    Also my favourite Megadrive 2 is almost on its last legs so I am hunting for another console to take its place to drive NBA jam.
    I have a brand new (would be MISB except they didn't seal the boxes on these) Asian region version (plays all carts from around the world) sitting in storage if you want.

I'd be chasing about $120 for it though

If your budget's not that high, I have loose MD1 and MD2 consoles (with & without cables/controllers/ac adapters) too.

Let me know if you're interested - just shoot me a PM

Get a SNES and play the superior version! *Memories of heated schoolyard discussions come rushing back*

If memory serves, a SNES AV cable will also work on an N64 too