Page 465 of 467 FirstFirst ... 445455460461462463464465466467 LastLast
Results 4,641 to 4,650 of 4670

Thread: The Computer/Console Gaming Thread

A new Monkey Island game is coming for those that love those classic point and click adventure games of old.

A new Monkey Island game? Wow, I'll be interested to see how the humour comes across nowadays. And also the whacky logic.

Quote Originally Posted by Autocon View Post
    PS4. The fun may be lacking for you in the sequel as it is more of the same and they add nothing new, the only new thing is story and thats more of the same to an extent, and couple new machines. The fun of finding out everything for the first time is obv not there. If that doesnt bother you and you will have fun playing more of the same gameplay then go for PS4, it was good enough for me. Be cheaper too.
    Thanks for the advice.
    Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    $20 sounds about right for it given what people are saying.
    Yeah, I think I'll hold off as well. WHile I rather enjoyed the story of the first one, and the gameplay was nice enough, I didn't really thing much of Aloy as a character and it sounds a bit like this game game runs along the lines of expansion pack rather than full sequel. I'll pick it up eventually.

Yeah think Spiderman and Miles Morales games. More of the same with very little difference. And they set up for a third installment.

Whos playing Elden Ring? Everyone seems to be playing it.

I beat the final boss last night. I'm going to gather as many materials, weapons, armour and summons as possible before starting a new game plus.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Not me, I started a new game of Mad Max the other day with the goal of playing all driving sections entirely in-car view.
    I should finished the Witcher 3 someday as well.

You know, ever since about 2017, I've been playing various Sandbox games and playing them for a relatively long time. I think I cranked about 120 hours on Shadow of Mordor. Currently up to 160 on Shadow of War (trying to get all the armour/weapons pieces from various classes), recently his 80 hours on Mad Max.
    I must admit that I've been getting value for money from those games.

Sonic Origins.
    Expensive and stupidly convoluted "DLC" Bs.
    Just enhanced version of the original games.

I am so excited for this, yet I have many versions of Sonic games. Plus I have Sonic Jam sitting under the TV ready to go whenever I want. (I am not even that fond of CD)

HOWEVER

My excitement for Sonic Origins is building.

$60 is way too much for these re-releases. I'll get them on a future Steam sale in 6 months to a year knowing how Sega discount their stuff.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Bought lego star wars and gt 7. On the box of gt7 it said internet required for most activity. Geup hope that is just crap I dont need to bother with.

Bought lego star wars and gt 7. On the box of gt7 it said internet required for most activity. Geup hope that is just crap I dont need to bother with.
    GT7 is pretty much unplayable without internet. Only the music rally mode is playable without internet.