Page 62 of 467 FirstFirst ... 425257585960616263646566677282 ... LastLast

Thread: The Computer/Console Gaming Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Gutsman Heavy View Post
    Also thanks to SMG2 I got enough points to redeem for a copy of the Game & Watch collection for DS from the Nintendo Club. Now to wait ages for 'em to send it to me...
    Ugh....Just 250 more and I can get it too
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

Anyone updated their Wii recently????

Mine keeps giving me error 32022 at about 70-80%
    The Nintendo website says the code means a server is down, but it has been giving me the same code for a week.

Anyone else had a similar problem?

I just got a new 360 and I've been playing Mass Effect 2 on it which is an awesome game - but it hasn't quite pulled me completely away from Demon's Souls on the PS3.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Phoenix View Post
    Anyone updated their Wii recently????

Mine keeps giving me error 32022 at about 70-80%
    The Nintendo website says the code means a server is down, but it has been giving me the same code for a week.

Anyone else had a similar problem?
    Me no updatey Wii. Me no likey. No good stuffs means wii pain in bum to update.

Just got Super Mario Galaxy 2. Feels like an update of the first and not an actual sequel, so its a good thing the first was frikkin brilliant!

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    Just got Super Mario Galaxy 2. Feels like an update of the first and not an actual sequel, so its a good thing the first was frikkin brilliant!
    Very true, a great game, and even better for two player.

Lego harry Potter was far far better than I was expecting, I really love it, there are no "cheap kills" like in Indy and Batman, just leaves you open to explore and have fun at your own pace, highly recommended for any Potter fans, books or movies (but game follows the movies more)
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Does any one have PlayTV? Is it worth getting with a new PS3?

I use PlayTV, its great for casual TV use and recording, if its your only way of watching Digital TV it does lack some features of standalone units, its only real drawback other than the long boot time is that it can only record 1 show at a time, but for its price its fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Does any one have PlayTV? Is it worth getting with a new PS3?
    I thought it would be great, however the inabaility to copy to an external HDD and the fact that 20 mins of an HD channel is at least 2Gb, I gave up on it. But I'm the type that keeps everything, so if you need it to tape a show while you're out, it's brilliant.

I don't have a HD set top box... but I also don't have a HD TV! I wouldn't want to keep everything but I'd like to keep some things.

The deal I think I can get that includes it seems good (250Gb PS3 with PlayTV, Uncharted 2 and extra wireless controller for about $650) but maybe I will think on it some more. The idea of getting a PS3 free with a new TV (or basically $500 off the TV) is tempting too.

Oh the next gen console game taunt me!

Btw I recently purchased Street Fighter IV for iPhone and think its fab. It's really got me excited for the full version. I thought the limited buttons would be annoying (and it is a bit, some of my old SFII tricks won't work) but there's still lots of moves and it plays really well. Except Bison is a bit cheap on the Hard setting.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    The deal I think I can get that includes it seems good (250Gb PS3 with PlayTV, Uncharted 2 and extra wireless controller for about $650) but maybe I will think on it some more.
    Where at? Sounds half decent.