Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Computer/Console Gaming Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Yea, it's called induction charging.

Just take note though, lots of people find that those batteries don't power the unit for very long and it takes a long time to charge. But at least you can leave the covers on.

Actually, your unit there looks very different to the "cradle" model. It might be a new revision.
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by MV75 View Post
    Actually, your unit there looks very different to the "cradle" model. It might be a new revision.
    It is. Recent release.
    But god it looks sci-fi coz you just place it on the panel
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

I was doing some roaming around and it looks bad for Aliens Vs Predator gae that was due out in February next year.

First I was excited by watching how cool it was, then saddened by the lame ass ratings we have in Australia which insist games ae played by people under 18years old. Despite the fact that I know for a fact that I play games and am much older than 18 (physically )

Official linky (from Sega Uk website as the Aussie one doesn't work)

And Report from Gamespot about the rating dilemna.

Looks like an import jobby to me.

Damn you Atkinson If you think the Wii is so great, why don't you go about banning all other game systems.....

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    I was doing some roaming around and it looks bad for Aliens Vs Predator gae that was due out in February next year.

First I was excited by watching how cool it was, then saddened by the lame ass ratings we have in Australia which insist games ae played by people under 18years old. Despite the fact that I know for a fact that I play games and am much older than 18 (physically )

Damn you Atkinson If you think the Wii is so great, why don't you go about banning all other game systems.....

I'm rather happy that they refuse to edit for us, the more games that do that the less money for Aus stores, and they'll get cranky and hopefully initiate some change!

I'll be importing.

Quote Originally Posted by kurdt_the_goat View Post
    You old-skool SegaSonic fanboys just don't have the dexterity for Mario!
    Lol! Yeh, I have accepted my in-ability to handle Mario. Let it be known thought that I kick arse when presented with a good Sonic game. Which sadly has been a long, long time!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutsman Heavy View Post
    I'm rather happy that they refuse to edit for us, the more games that do that the less money for Aus stores, and they'll get cranky and hopefully initiate some change!

I'll be importing.
    I thought that too. Good on the developers for having some integrity. After the hack job that became left for dead 2, I think this is a good thing.

Thankyou internet! Importy hoooooooooooo!!

Sorry, to bring this post back up "but" i thought this might be interesting....

R18+ Classification for Computer Games - Public Consultation
    Source:ag.gov.au

Played some of the latest Ratchet and Clank on the PS3 over the weekend, that is one stunning looking game.

Weapons aren't as cool as as the third PS2 game, but they are inventive and different.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

PS3 Gamers don't forget to download Gran Turismo 5's latest demo from the PSN today.

The new Demo features the physics engine for GT5 (not GT5P), however damage won't be available till the full game arrives in May 2010.

Check out www.gtplanet.net for all the news.
    MEGATRON Without PRIME is like Bacon without Eggs.

Amazon has put up a pre-order page for Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver and given it a release date of March 14, 2010. The US boxart shows the PokeWalker peripheral is included.

SGB is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Aliens Vs Predator has been unbanned.

Ban lifted, Aliens Vs Predator can now invade Australia