Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
Half the skills and stuff in Knight I didn't even touch (like bullet resistance and gliding batarangs). I really enjoyed it and found a few of the new things rather fun, but there are some sections that were a little tedious.

For example, all the tanks battles. I really didn't find them very fun. But I did enjoy the chases and other things that involved the batmobile. I do wish that they had more sections that required stealth though. I felt that since Asylum, they've been moving away from the stealth mechanic and focusing more on the combat.

I did like the bank heist missions, with the time limit and option to go hard and fast on the stealthiness, but generally, there was a lack of stealth. Which made me sad
I found there were avenues to be stealthy with main story missions but not with the militia side stuff. Agree they need to go more stealthy. The controls were a bit dicky with all the combinations trying to hit them at the right time. Might be doing dc justice league movie tie in game.