Page 460 of 467 FirstFirst ... 440450455456457458459460461462463464465 ... LastLast
Results 4,591 to 4,600 of 4670

Thread: The Computer/Console Gaming Thread

Astro's Playroom is so awesome. I just finished the main campaign last night. I wish it was longer.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    I also got the new Spudman.

Zipping around as Spudman is still enjoyable, but having the same map, i.e manhattan again is samey. It makes me wonder how they will approach a third Spudman game. Surely there is only so much web-swiging we can handle in Manhattan before we get bored of the city? It's getting to the point where I know my way around NT fairly well.
    I thought it might have been like the progression of Gotham in Arkham City to Arkham Origins to Arkham Knight - with the city map getting bigger each time? From the first game there was room to expanding out into other parts of NYC like Queens, Bronx, Brooklyn, even Staten Island - each of which has more land area than Manhattan.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Astro's Playroom is so awesome. I just finished the main campaign last night. I wish it was longer.
    Rare to see someone with access to a ps5 lol. I keep seeing ads for it and I wonder, whats the point. The best chance I ahve is to pay out the arse for one (not gonna happen) or enter a lottery with (naturally) pretty bad odds to get one. Also not gonna happen. I'm just gonn wait it out a bit more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    I thought it might have been like the progression of Gotham in Arkham City to Arkham Origins to Arkham Knight - with the city map getting bigger each time? From the first game there was room to expanding out into other parts of NYC like Queens, Bronx, Brooklyn, even Staten Island - each of which has more land area than Manhattan.
    That would be the logical step. Do the outer areas have swingy high buildings? Google earthing the place and it seems pretty flat. Not too sure it'd be fun swinging around the suburbs.

Those other parts of NYC aren’t as full of tall buildings, but enough? There were fewer big buildings in some parts of Gotham but you can a lot more with a functional city. And if Spider-Man games ended up having you in tank battles in a suped up Spidey-mobile that would be a jump the shark moment.

Rare to see someone with access to a ps5 lol. I keep seeing ads for it and I wonder, whats the point. The best chance I ahve is to pay out the arse for one (not gonna happen) or enter a lottery with (naturally) pretty bad odds to get one. Also not gonna happen. I'm just gonn wait it out a bit more.
    I was lucky and got a day one preorder from JB Hifi. I have seen PS5 ads and I'm like WTF!?! Why are you advertising something that people can't even buy? The shortage is like the Wii or PS2 all over again.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

I also got the new Spudman.

Zipping around as Spudman is still enjoyable, but having the same map, i.e manhattan again is samey. It makes me wonder how they will approach a third Spudman game. Surely there is only so much web-swiging we can handle in Manhattan before we get bored of the city? It's getting to the point where I know my way around NT fairly well.
    As long as we can play as spudpig in the next game!

Cyberpunk 2077. 10min of update to go. Will play more before giving a rating

I've played 2 hours of CP. I'm going to wait for some more patches before playing it more.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    I've played 2 hours of CP. I'm going to wait for some more patches before playing it more.
    Just a minute, is it that bad that it's unplayable? or are the bugs too frequent to make it worth playing? Sounds like pretty bad form if they released it unfinshed....

(I've not checked any reviews or anything of it just yet.)

Just a minute, is it that bad that it's unplayable? or are the bugs too frequent to make it worth playing? Sounds like pretty bad form if they released it unfinshed....

(I've not checked any reviews or anything of it just yet.)
    So it depends on the platform you are playing it on.

Base PS4 and Xbox One are abysmal, buggy and unoptimised messes. IGN ran a review specifically for the base PS4 and Xbox One just so they can warn people not to buy it for those platforms. They gave it a 4/10 on those consoles, which is pretty generous.

PS4 Pro and Xbox One X are better, at least they are optimised, but they still are buggy.

The new consoles can hit 60fps, but still have the same bugs as the PS4 Pro and Xbox One X.

PC is the best place to play, provided you have a seriously powerful GPU and CPU.

The bugs people are things like characters T-posing, characters penises clipping through clothing, characters clothes disappearing (I've had that one), NPCs spawning right in front of you (I've had that also), questline dialogue not accounting for previously made choices, and the list goes on.

The use of sex and gender is clearly there for shock and not to make any commentary on the issues, so they are literally making a patch to reduce the number of dildos in the game.

Plus the game was literally causing grand mal seizures because they used the same flashing lights in the game that doctors use in real life to induce seizures.

It seems they rushed the game out the door to keep investors happy. But the investors are pissed to the point CDPR had to have an emergency investor call the other day. People are requesting refunds, which CDPR said to do if you are not happy, yet they didn't give Sony and Microsoft any special exemption from the normal returns policy, so most people can't get a refund.

I have faith that CDPR will patch the game and it will turn out good. But that moment it is a bit of a disaster for them.