Page 458 of 467 FirstFirst ... 438448453454455456457458459460461462463 ... LastLast
Results 4,571 to 4,580 of 4670

Thread: The Computer/Console Gaming Thread

I sold my PS4 because I got a PS5 preorder, but I kept my PSVR. I read the other day that it turns out the PSVR actually doesn't work on the PS5 controller. You need a PS4 controller or those overpriced PS3 Move controllers. So my PSVR is basically a paper weight. There's only one PSVR exclusive I own anyway which is Astrobot, and the sequel comes preloaded on the PS5, so no huge loss. I guess I'll sell my PSVR in that case.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

With Pokemon Gold finished, I decided to go back and restart my Red for fun. Moved over all my good Pokemon to Gold first, now just speedplaying through Red as quick as I can. Goal is to build up a good team and not worry about completing the Pokedex (since I've already done that). So far I'm enjoying Red a lot more this time around than I did when I got it on 3DS in 2016.
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

I've made a short and simple PC shoot 'em up video game, you will be able to finish it in under 10 minutes.

So if you are on a quick break and interested, you can download it here - https://gumroad.com/l/Sbjbv

(Put $0 and you can still download it)

Cheers.

Good work, I'll try to check it out later. What did you make it with?

I would not make a very good space pilot. Star Wars Squadrons is hard and Im only on the first mission!

Grrr

Quote Originally Posted by Autocon View Post
    I would not make a very good space pilot. Star Wars Squadrons is hard and Im only on the first mission!

Grrr
    I have had that game for 3 weeks, haven't even played it yet. Might get around to it at some stage. Loved the VR mission they put on Battlefront so I was hoping they'd finally do a full fledged game. Hear EA aren't really supporting the game either

Quote Originally Posted by llamatron View Post
    Good work, I'll try to check it out later. What did you make it with?
    Thanks, I used Game Maker Studio v1.4 which is an older version (the current one is like 200USD). But it still works okay as it's mostly writing code.

I am thinking of using something else next time though, maybe Godot, or Unity.

https://youtu.be/xgqEneDNQto

Documentary on still, IMO, one of the greatest point n click adventure games, The Secret Of Monkey Island. Worth a watch. Back when story telling in games was to focus point. I still love this game, and subsequent sequels. Hard to believe it's 30 years old now.

Does anyone know of any problems associated with XBox consoles and and power spikes? Has anyone had any issues themselves?
    We had a thunderstorm go through our area yesterday and some pretty close lightning strikes which i believe has now fried my XBox OneS and XBox 360S. They were both plugged into surge protector/power boards and i also have a TV, Amplifier and Humax PVR plugged into the same surge protector and they are all working ok. I have had an old 360 die on me about 10 years ago from the same issue but it was just plugged into the power point.

Quote Originally Posted by Caffinetron View Post
    Does anyone know of any problems associated with XBox consoles and and power spikes? Has anyone had any issues themselves?
    We had a thunderstorm go through our area yesterday and some pretty close lightning strikes which i believe has now fried my XBox OneS and XBox 360S. They were both plugged into surge protector/power boards and i also have a TV, Amplifier and Humax PVR plugged into the same surge protector and they are all working ok. I have had an old 360 die on me about 10 years ago from the same issue but it was just plugged into the power point.
    I have had a Xbox360 die it was left on overnight and a storm happened about the same time, the first release Xbox 360 had a reputation for overheating. I had to replace mine. My PC used to get fried in a storm, it was the sound card which always was affected. I would assume the Xbox has something inside which is very sensitive to surges, or overheating without proper ventilation. It?s really disappointing. If you believe the strikes were close by, it was probably really bad luck.