Page 451 of 467 FirstFirst ... 431441446447448449450451452453454455456461 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,510 of 4670

Thread: The Computer/Console Gaming Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Wiggum View Post
    I really enjoyed The Last of Us, and am looking forward to the second game...

...but geez it looks really dank. I hope it isn?t all doom and gloom.
    I'm certainly not in the mood for a bleak post-pandemic-apocalypse game. Maybe when the PC version comes out I'll consider playing Last of Us 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Wiggum View Post
    I really enjoyed The Last of Us, and am looking forward to the second game...

...but geez it looks really dank. I hope it isn?t all doom and gloom.
    wouldn't surprise me if it ends on a down note, only to lead into the third for the happy ending.

I have not played last of us at all BTW.

So after my wonderful Link between worlds eperience, I'm going to restart The Minnish Cap, which I've had for years and didn't get far in to for some reason.
    After the Minnish Cap, I shhould finnish (har har) Spirit Tracks. I have a feeling I'm right at the end of it, but took a break for some reason and cant remember what to do.

Do I restart, or look a up a guide to find my position?

Just in case anyone has missed the news, Borderlands 2: the Handsome Collection (i.e. just about everything including the Pre-sequel) is up for free on the Epic games store for the next few days. It's a fun game if you have some friends to play it with.

PS5 reveal happened today. I shouldn't have watched it because I've now talked myself into buying a PS5.

I just hope it's not too expensive cause I need to pay for Unicron, the rest of Earthrise and an Ampere based video card in the next 6 months or so.

Some good looking games coming out. Design is future retro. If its under 600 and im still getting jobseeker than i shall do my part in helping to stimulate the country

Quote Originally Posted by Ode to a Grasshopper View Post
    Just in case anyone has missed the news, Borderlands 2: the Handsome Collection (i.e. just about everything including the Pre-sequel) is up for free on the Epic games store for the next few days. It's a fun game if you have some friends to play it with.
    Playing BD3 right now. Not my kinda game. Enemies respawn way too much. Will finish it coz im streaming it.

Quote Originally Posted by Autocon View Post
    Some good looking games coming out. Design is future retro. If its under 600 and im still getting jobseeker than i shall do my part in helping to stimulate the country
    It will only be under $600 if Sony heavily subsidises it. The most recent BOM cost for the PS5 is around $600 USD.

I wouldn't be unheard of for Sony to heavily subsidise a console though as the PS3 BOM cost was between $800 and $1200 USD depending on your source.

Under $600 would be a super nice price though.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    PS5 reveal happened today. I shouldn't have watched it because I've now talked myself into buying a PS5.

I just hope it's not too expensive cause I need to pay for Unicron, the rest of Earthrise and an Ampere based video card in the next 6 months or so.
    “Need”

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyMcShark View Post
    I was excited also. But then I saw it's a budget title at only $50 AUD on Steam so it might be incredibly short.