Page 246 of 467 FirstFirst ... 226236241242243244245246247248249250251256266 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,460 of 4670

Thread: The Computer/Console Gaming Thread

Picked up this a few days ago. A friend of the family gave it to me for nothing, in amazing condition. I never planned to collect boxed N64's but i have 4 different ones now, so i guess ill try and catch them all!

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Reflector View Post
    Picked up this a few days ago. A friend of the family gave it to me for nothing, in amazing condition. I never planned to collect boxed N64's but i have 4 different ones now, so i guess ill try and catch them all!

[IMG][/IMG]
    Awesome and in a similar vote. Ended up with an N64 and Mario Kart64 in box with instructions!

yep

The 64 consoles i need are..

-Ice blue
    -Jungle Green
    -Charcoal Grey (i can dream)
    -Both Pokemon ones
    -Gold Controller set
    -Star Wars Pod Racer set
    -Donkey Kong 64 set

there might be others that i dont know about

If anyone has these boxed in better than average condition and wants to sell, send me a PM.

This is how you should display them!

More from this amazing collection

My personal fav that i wish i had is the Japanese Ice Blue:

oh wow that looks really cool, ive got a few to buy though before i could even think about putting them on display like that haha

edit: Just looked at that guys collection, its pretty nice. If i could settle for loose carts it wouldnt be unrealistic to aim for something like that. But im a sucker for boxes

Quote Originally Posted by kurdt_the_goat View Post

That is so cool... Reflector you should definitely do it!

Was really dissapointed when I say the review of Rise of the Dark Spark on 'Good Game' on the ABC, made me not want to watch the show anymore.

Not because they scored the game poorly (it didn't deserve much better) but that Hex (the girl i had a crush on for a few years) talked about 'Yeah, I hardly felt the need to use the weapons, using the melee weapon was much more effective'. This is only true for the first part of the first level so it meant that she played it for about 20 minutes but still went on air and presented a review like she had played the whole game . Very dissppointing and casts doubt on all their reviews in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by kurdt_the_goat View Post

That is nice! Will add it to my list of ideas for a Nintendo room if I ever get a place with enough space. As of now my controllers are all just neatly in a draw :/

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Was really dissapointed when I say the review of Rise of the Dark Spark on 'Good Game' on the ABC, made me not want to watch the show anymore.

Not because they scored the game poorly (it didn't deserve much better) but that Hex (the girl i had a crush on for a few years) talked about 'Yeah, I hardly felt the need to use the weapons, using the melee weapon was much more effective'. This is only true for the first part of the first level so it meant that she played it for about 20 minutes but still went on air and presented a review like she had played the whole game . Very dissppointing and casts doubt on all their reviews in my opinion.
    It is a very crappy game though, extremely crappy for that fact. A casual fan friend bought it by mistake thinking it was WFC/FOC after I recommended those games. He complained it was the crappiest game he had played in a long time, I knew it was weird as he said he picked it up for PS4 and confirmed it was indeed that Rise of Dark Spark. I told him it was just a crappy ass game to promote the movie and that the proper games were out on PS3 and PC.

Sorry to say but it does seem like a crappy ass game. Both the hosts liked the previous WFC/FOC games so they have no bias against TF games. This game is just substandard.

I've recently purchased another xBox 360 & have been playing Fallout 3 & New Vegas again, Fallout 3 being my favourite game. Are there any other similar post apocalyptic games that you guys have played & can recommend or perhaps even avoid?