Thread: The Computer/Console Gaming Thread

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default The Computer/Console Gaming Thread

With all the talk of gaming lately I figured we may as well have a thread for it. Kudos to Autocon for putting the idea in my head.

What I'm playing:-

Borderlands (PS3) - This game has pretty much stolen the last week of my life, and for good reason. A perfect mix of FPS and RPG. Finished Playthrough 1 yesterday afternoon with a Lv.35 Hunter and started the first few quests of Playthrough 2. Alternating between a Sniper and Hunter class-mod. Current build, expected build.

Killzone 2 (PS3) - Completed the second mission. Only started last night so haven't progressed far, and have yet to try out the online Warzone but looking forward to. Still trying to get accustomed to how amazing the graphics during gameplay are.

Tekken 6 (PS3) - Unlocked the first 8 characters in Arena Mode (from Scenario) and opened their movies. Words cannot express how much I love the Tekken series. Online is disappointing however, and it would have been awesome if they'd incorporated a Tekken Tag-style mode. And for a technical fighter, fighting Azazel is bull****, necessitating the entire match button spent mashing/spamming.
    Last edited by Sleeve; 16th November 2009 at 03:32 PM.