Page 462 of 467 FirstFirst ... 442452457458459460461462463464465466 ... LastLast
Results 4,611 to 4,620 of 4670

Thread: The Computer/Console Gaming Thread

I ignored this thread.

Last month I did the impossible and found an Xbox Series X at retail. I’ve been jokingly calling it my $750 Netflix machine.
    Been most playing Rock Band on it (yes that game is still active to this day believe it or not)
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    It really seems like in general, the bounty system works. It locks players out of doing missions. It prevents them from auto-aiming. And it sends a posse of bounty hunters after the player to kill them.
    That's a really interesting (and world appropriate) system. Are the Bounty hunters real players, or NPCs

I think I need to pick up Read dead 2, I loved the original red dead (it took me about 6 years to play through the story mode as I spent so much time just riding around), but I was never too sure which version to get (And Japan has a yucky censored version).

So managed to make my way through the jerly lurk land in Dark souls (thank somebody) and am pleased with my current character build. As long as I have a bit of space to maneuver, I can do reasonably well. Just have to work out an efficient way to take out some dragon looking things I saw. They seemed a bit too touch my sword swinging and somewhat magically resistant. WHich might be a hindrance since I have a magic based character

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    That's a really interesting (and world appropriate) system. Are the Bounty hunters real players, or NPCs

I think I need to pick up Read dead 2, I loved the original red dead (it took me about 6 years to play through the story mode as I spent so much time just riding around), but I was never too sure which version to get (And Japan has a yucky censored version).
    The bounty hunters are really-hard-to-kill-before-they-kill-you NPCs. I played for about 5 hours today before and after work. Not a single player took a single shot at me, even when I was doing delivery missions. It's so chill.

I never completed the single-player mode of RDR2, but I really like this online mode.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    The bounty hunters are really-hard-to-kill-before-they-kill-you NPCs. I played for about 5 hours today before and after work. Not a single player took a single shot at me, even when I was doing delivery missions. It's so chill.

I never completed the single-player mode of RDR2, but I really like this online mode.
    That's good to hear. I played a couple of games on RDR1 online, quite a few years after its prime and the results were.... trollish. After one partiicular session of me just doing my own thing and not actually getting in anyone's way, (but I was randomly shot at), I received a message from one of the players that was rather insulting to Japanese people. Which I chuckled at, not being Japanese, and then I reported it.

Obviously they (rockstar) must've learnt from that and I'm glad to hear its working well. Rather cool concept in my mind.

My 17-year-old son and I have started a hardcore run of Dead Space 2. You're allowed only three saves and if you die you re-start where you last saved.
    There are 15 chapters in it.
    He's up to ch 8 with one save left. His idea was to save every four chapters. Mathematically sound but in practice......
    I didn't like the weapons loadout he was using and started my own and am up to ch 6 with two saves left. I'm feeling more confident now.

Quote Originally Posted by snaketales View Post
    My 17-year-old son and I have started a hardcore run of Dead Space 2. You're allowed only three saves and if you die you re-start where you last saved.
    There are 15 chapters in it.
    He's up to ch 8 with one save left. His idea was to save every four chapters. Mathematically sound but in practice......
    I didn't like the weapons loadout he was using and started my own and am up to ch 6 with two saves left. I'm feeling more confident now.
    We did it! Or more exactly he did it, playing from chapter 11 right through to chapter 15 without dying. Now that we've unlocked the one-shot kills weapon, it's kind of destroyed the replay value... but it was fun the first go-around with it.

Do Alien Isolation next!
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyMcShark View Post
    Do Alien Isolation next!
    We’ve tried....I find it boring and he finds it too scary <shrug>

Gotta catch 'em all, or in this case, go to the post office and buy 'em all.

https://www.kotaku.com.au/2021/04/au...okemon-stamps/
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Anyone else into Monster Hunter Rise at the moment? I'm really enjoying it.
    ~