Page 448 of 467 FirstFirst ... 428438443444445446447448449450451452453458 ... LastLast
Results 4,471 to 4,480 of 4670

Thread: The Computer/Console Gaming Thread

On a nostalgic whim, I just tried finding a copy of the old Battlefield 1942/Battlefield Vietnam.

Amazon prices were freaking crazy - ~$180.

Anyone playing death stranding? Thoughts?

I've started playing Train Sim World 2020. I now have a strange urge to become a train driver.

Demo for Final Fantasy 7 is good. Not used to the new fighting style, but I'm sure I will in time.

Finished Darksiders Genesis, love the story so was a must. Was fun. Haven't done some of the extra stuff, too frustrating to complete some things. But the game was fun and music was great too.

Now waiting for Doom in a couple of weeks. Gonna be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Demo for Final Fantasy 7 is good. Not used to the new fighting style, but I'm sure I will in time.
    Yeah me too. Found it a little confusing in the battles, but I suspect with a bit of practice it'll be ok. I do like the dynamic look to everything. I also like the option of changing the difficulty. When I played the PS1 as a younger dude, I gave up in the final crater making my way towards Sephi because every pleb random encounter would almost wipe my team out. I figured I needed to grind some more, but didn't want to, so gave up. So, the adjusting difficulty things appeals to my time-savingness and patience or lack thereof at times.

I've since moved from a definite no, to a possible maybe on buying the game. Its logical, but I was a little frustrated that Cloud couldn't slap some enemies with his sword. But then later on, he's suddenly jumping up and doing air combos on enemies he couldn't hit before? Would like to see more of what's on offer.

I've been informed that this one is only in Midgar right? Does that mean episode 2 will be the rest of the world? Do we know how many eps there is going to be? IIRC, Midgar in the original wasn't massive. I am curious as to how they expect to pad it out.

It has been a VERY long time since I played the original.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    Yeah me too. Found it a little confusing in the battles, but I suspect with a bit of practice it'll be ok. I do like the dynamic look to everything. I also like the option of changing the difficulty. When I played the PS1 as a younger dude, I gave up in the final crater making my way towards Sephi because every pleb random encounter would almost wipe my team out. I figured I needed to grind some more, but didn't want to, so gave up. So, the adjusting difficulty things appeals to my time-savingness and patience or lack thereof at times.
    I got all the way until the end crater too, and sat there level grinding at the crater because it was the best place to gain exp. Once I went too far and ended up taking on Sephi, got through a few of his battles, got annihilated on one and never tried again. My brother went ahead at some point without me and finished it on me. So I too never finished it lol. If you never got Knights Of The Round summon, made it harder. Grinding to get that was a nightmare too, having to breed chocobos. I wonder how hard the Weapons will be, I remember Ruby Weapon being difficult.

I've since moved from a definite no, to a possible maybe on buying the game. Its logical, but I was a little frustrated that Cloud couldn't slap some enemies with his sword. But then later on, he's suddenly jumping up and doing air combos on enemies he couldn't hit before? Would like to see more of what's on offer.
    I too wasn't gonna buy the game, but now I think I will. Missed the boat for any of the special edition ones. Remembering to change between characters and using them at different times instead of just using Cloud will take time to get the hang of. I've played the demo a few times and gets easier to figure stuff out.

I've been informed that this one is only in Midgar right? Does that mean episode 2 will be the rest of the world? Do we know how many eps there is going to be? IIRC, Midgar in the original wasn't massive. I am curious as to how they expect to pad it out.

It has been a VERY long time since I played the original.
    I think yea it's episodic. Not sure how yet though. If they've padded out Midgar, gonna make one helluva huge game, as if the original wasn't already.

I dont know where i got stuck on ff7. I had the orange fox dude. I was in a building running then alarms, i ventured outside and became stuck fighting a big black monster i could not defeat. I couldnt go back the way i came so gave up.

I played the demo and while it’s ok, I don’t have the time or patience to put into finishing it so won’t bother.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Started playing Doom Eternal today. Alot harder than I expected. But fun. Lots more things to do, alot of back story, overall fun for the couple of hours I did of it.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Started playing Doom Eternal today. Alot harder than I expected. But fun. Lots more things to do, alot of back story, overall fun for the couple of hours I did of it.
    I'm actually finding it somewhat draining to play Doom Eternal. The fights can be rather frantic and hard, but totally fun.