Quote Originally Posted by Bartrim View Post
Finally got to play Modern Warfare 2 last night. I've never really been a fan of the realistic army style first person shooter but OMG this game blew me away (literally.... I've already died a couple of times) So realistic, it's just awesome. No one challenge me online yet though. After doing the pit it recommended that I play on recruit level which I am and like I said I have already died a couple of times

The 3rd level in the airport isn't exactly the most family friendly level of a game I've ever played either.

HAHA. MW2 is far from realistic. It's more like playing a Hollywood blockbuster movie. It's alot of fun, and the multiplayer is addictive.

But if you want a realistic shooter you should try Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising. You have to actually think in this game. You can't just run and gun. One shot to the right part of the body and you're dead. And you can bleed to death if you don't patch up your arm/leg wounds. And shots can come from hundreds of metres away. Very realistic, very hard, but ver rewarding once you complete a mission. And the missions are big. Lots of ground to cover via walking. I recommend it for those who want a real shooter.