Thread: well

Default well

I am officaly sick of new zealand thinking about moveing so what i need is idear for a industry to go into that i will be able to get a job easily over where you guys are

Depends on your skills. I work at a call centre here in Sydney, really easy to get into lol.

I'm a Gigilo but only have 1 client and she wont pay me because we are married. Warehouse work always seems available, the main thing for that is a forklift licence. It really depends on what skills you already have. What do you do now?

Quote Originally Posted by 1orion2many View Post
    I'm a Gigilo but only have 1 client and she wont pay me because we are married. Warehouse work always seems available, the main thing for that is a forklift licence. It really depends on what skills you already have. What do you do now?

hmmm intreasting lol

I do alot of computer work though the news paper but i am going to study and up skill cause im sick of haveing to teach old poeple how to fix computers.

Nursing, but yeah it takes a lot of patience ....you'll never be unemployed that is also if you like shift work. Pay is good though.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

I am actually in desperate need of someone who can use MYOB and drive a forklift as one of our guys left leaving me as the only one at my work with a forklift licence.... Anyone looking for a seachange?
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503