Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: G1 Megatron

Okay that's interesting because AFAIK the legit one only ever came in the generic e-Hobby box (same as the one that Megaplex came in). Do you know if the box was based on the G1 Hasbro English language box or the Takara Japanese box?

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Okay that's interesting because AFAIK the legit one only ever came in the generic e-Hobby box (same as the one that Megaplex came in). Do you know if the box was based on the G1 Hasbro English language box or the Takara Japanese box?
    Hasbro english.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    The first re-issue of black megs was in 2001 in a japanese G1 box.
    Black crome, black barrel and trigger. brown handle.

matches the first ever black microchange MC12 which had no chrome and blue legs.
    (2 of my most treasured pieces)

Quote Originally Posted by Linthart View Post
    I demand you retract your previous statement :P

Transformer g1 megatron ko 1984 style
    I wouldn't call that G1 accurate

Exclamation

I own a G1 megatron, I must say it is not accurate to a gun, I can't believe people keep saving you can rob a bank with this because in all honesty and the first glance at the fire arm replica, you'd probably know it's fake!, doesn't load a magazine, looks all plastic, the safety switch id molded in, I believe no gun in the world is chrome, so how is this gun even suppose to be accurate to the real deal??? It's a load of rubbish when people say it's a 1-1 scale replica.

(I know it's not meant to posted here but Meh', it's still about G1 megatron)

Quote Originally Posted by blackoptimus View Post
    I own a G1 megatron, I must say it is not accurate to a gun, I can't believe people keep saving you can rob a bank with this because in all honesty and the first glance at the fire arm replica, you'd probably know it's fake!, doesn't load a magazine, looks all plastic, the safety switch id molded in, I believe no gun in the world is chrome, so how is this gun even suppose to be accurate to the real deal??? It's a load of rubbish when people say it's a 1-1 scale replica.

We may know it is fake, but when some robber comes into a store screaming and yelling, the first thing you would do is get down, and not look at the gun. When you are in a situation where someone is threatening you, you would have brown underwear before you would look at the gun.

Quote Originally Posted by blackoptimus View Post

Yep, you are saying that because you can study it in your hand. As 1AZRAEL1 mentioned, it still looks realistic enough for anyone to mistake it for a real gun if someone comes into a store yelling and screaming and that includes you, me or anyone here.

G1 Megatron within a passing view looks as if he is made of metal and is also pretty close to scale.