Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi there!

Sedra Guest

Default Hi there!

Hi I just became a member.

Don't really know what to say about myself.. I like Transformers? Too obvious though

I am from Sweden, so I kinda live pretty far away.. but I hope that's alright?
    I like to collect stuff, but I can't too much because my wallet hates me. I got about .. 8-10 Toys, but Im trying to increase them.
    I'm 18 years old and going to school, and in my freetime I make costumes. Robot costumes.
    I've created a few Transformers costumes aswell. A Transforming G1 Jazz and a non-transformable G1 Soundwave with an openable hatch with a Lazerbeak inside and speakers to play music with inside the chest.

:P photos if anyone wants to see them;
    Jazz robot mode: http://sedra60.deviantart.com/art/Ja...mers-110113711
    Jazz car mode: http://sedra60.deviantart.com/art/Ja...rmed-118225635
    Soundwave: http://sedra60.deviantart.com/art/So...F-G1-142791731

I like to make them, because it's so much fun! And when they are done and retired I can put them up as human-sized TF toys/figures

Aside from that.. I don't really know, I like to play games, and I enjoy drawing, I mostly draw animated and G1 in Transformers art.

G1 is my favorite in all the Transformers serieline.
    I am on the Decepticon side and my favorite character is Soundwave
    If someone would ask for proof that I like Transformers I would probably show my costumes and my Decepticon Tatto on my shoulder Im a bit of a nerdy fan I suppose.

I hope I'll make some friends here and it's great meeting you all!

/Sedra

Welcome and well met. Soundwave is also my fave character, and you have even made a costume (I was planning on making one as well )
    So because you live in Sweden, you probably won't be able to make any of the meets then?

All good mate, hope you enjoy your time here, it is a quite friendly place.

Mabuhay and Welcome to the forum, that Soundwave costume looks great! It's not the size of the collection Sedra is how much its loved! Enjoy the forum well newest member!
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Välkomnande till bräde! Er du komme till Australien?

Welcome, i like your costumes especially your soundwave that looks sweeeeeeet

Ah Sweden...Land of gorgeous women, delicious chocolate, the best Vampire movie ever, awesome music and...mecha cosplayers!

Nice to meet you, Sedra. Hope you enjoy your stay here! Out of interest, have you been to see the Swedish band, Little Dragon? The album they released not too long ago is my fave pop release all year. Hope they tour here one day!

Quote Originally Posted by Doubledealer View Post
    Ah Sweden...Land of gorgeous women, delicious chocolate, the best Vampire movie ever, awesome music and...mecha cosplayers!
    True that, but what vamp movie?

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    True that, but what vamp movie?
    Låt den rätte komma in (Let the Right One In)

Quote Originally Posted by Doubledealer View Post
    Låt den rätte komma in (Let the Right One In)
    Damn, I will have to try find it.

Also, Sedra, I finally got to see your costumes, (damn work and their net filter) and damn soundwave looks awesome, so much better than mine would have been.

Quote Originally Posted by Doubledealer
    Actually, I really like French Transformer cosplayers.

But I think of Sweden as the land of lovely IKEA furniture! I find IKEA's Billy shelves are ideal for Transformers (I just wish they were more affordable!) Last time I was in at IKEA I actually asked a Swedish-speaking staff member to teach me how to pronounce IKEA properly. It's like "ee-kee-ah," and not "eye-kee-ah." (and knowing's half the battle!)

"A Møøse once bit my sister..." (Monty Python and the Holy Grail)