Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello again

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post

I'm currently extending my house and will have a new room to display them all. Collecting to me is how much I enjoy my collection rather than aiming for every release of every toy ever made. Having said that, I am more than envious looking at some of the collections here - especially Griffin's, Gok's, and Tiby's who showed them all on Collectors.

Yes a collection room definitely is a must if one can allow for it. Its an escape from the stresses of everyday living and a safe place to display your loved collection. It was definitely part of my plan when I was buying a house, actually it was part of my plan ever since college days ( when I dreamed of getting a house someday) that I put into fruition a few years back now. Still is a work in progress as I keep rearranging the shelf displays ( its part of playtime and clean time as well).

Please do post your collection photos in the Grapple's thread (one of the mods will add it to the collections group link)... hope to see it soon especially the G1s!
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Welcome to the boards

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Please do post your collection photos in the Grapple's thread (one of the mods will add it to the collections group link)... hope to see it soon especially the G1s!
    I promise I will get around to this sooner or later. The problem is that I display most of my collection in a cabinet and every time I made a purchase I had to re-shuffle the shelves. After a while, I got tired of taking photos of the cabinet and took photos of my individual acquisitions instead meaning that I have a lot of photos to upload.

The best day of my life (don't tell my wife that) was when I discovered earlier this year my neighbour had a box of Transformers in his garage that he kept since he was a kid. His parents were obviously the same as mine in that he wasn't allowed to take them out of the house, so all were in mint condition. He had a complete Reflector, Razorclaw, Mirage (with missiles still on the tree), Wheeljack (which I already had so I'm looking to trade http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=6273) a few minibots, decoys, Throttlebots (meh), and Blast Off.

I love Throttlebots. They're just so much fun to play with! I spent endless hours of my childhood racing them... something we relived at Sabretron 2004 with the Throttlebot Race events! Woo!