Thread: Kickstart My Ark

Default Kickstart My Ark

Does anyone have some components from the DOTM Cyberverse Ark they are willing to part with?

In particular both missiles and the repair claw. Got the set off lay-buy recently and discovered to my horror they forgot to pack the accessories. Normally an exchange would be made, but the Big W that I frequent hasn't stocked the Ark for months. Tried Hasbro Australia, but they've not exactly been helpful when it came to replacement parts in the past.

(More of a sideline if anything, but I'm also interested looking for the K-Mart DOTM Flash-Freeze Assault Team. Is that still available in some stores?)

I recall those parts being cleverly hidden away somewhere. There was a thread about this when this first came out.

Quote Originally Posted by Demonac View Post
    I recall those parts being cleverly hidden away somewhere. There was a thread about this when this first came out.
    Do you mean the cardboard box snugly hidden behind Roller? Checked there first and found nothing.

The missiles are taped to the plastic tray that Roller is in.

Yeah, check the cardboard tray VERY carefully as that missile is a beeotch to find. I thought mine was missing too and was about to exchange it until I looked more closely and found it.