Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast

Thread: December Acquisitions

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    My first acquisition in a while - Wall-E... ahm... I mean Wheelie (ROTF legends). This guy is great, and that's something coming from a predominately MISB collector
    Did you get him fro a KMart branch if I may inquire?
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Did you get him fro a KMart branch if I may inquire?
    Kmart at Stanhope Gardens. They had at least 10 there yesterday with the rest of the current wave. Take a legends Megatron to the register with you cause Wheelie won't scan and you'll end up wasting time with a price check
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Today's pickups. Activator from Big W. Other Animated stuff courtesy of clearance prices at Target (+ 20% off toys!), shirt courtesy of Secret Santa at work. Oh, and Legends courtesy of K-Mart - and a very accomodating employee who tracked them down in the stockroom:

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Kmart at Stanhope Gardens. They had at least 10 there yesterday with the rest of the current wave. Take a legends Megatron to the register with you cause Wheelie won't scan and you'll end up wasting time with a price check
    Thanks for the tip, I will whizz by the nearest Kmart tomorrow since I gotta go last minute shopping and bill paying anyways
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

ICE CREAM TWINS BOOYAH!!!!

found a e-hobby roadhauler!

i think i'll repaint it into its season 1 colours

Got my ear pierced last friday (LEFT) and on monday I received my complete Sunstreaker. Paid $115 including shipping. Kinda strange, it was listed C6, it met all my requirements besides the rating of coarse. It came in a C9 or C8.5.

Curious to know, what is a good chemical to remove residue from a chromed area? Because when I used meth's it rubbed of the paint, and when I used it on transparent areas, it melts the plastic.

Quote Originally Posted by blackoptimus View Post
    Curious to know, what is a good chemical to remove residue from a chromed area? Because when I used meth's it rubbed of the paint, and when I used it on transparent areas, it melts the plastic.
    All you need is a damp cloth (water) and some elbow grease I wouldn't recommend using any chemicals on plastic or chromed paint apps as it will have a chemical reaction and potentially cause more damage than good. The best advice I can give is be patient and take your time because if you go for the 'quick fix' it always ends in tears.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Default Movie Seekers and Soundwave's minions

These are actually a few Tfs I have acquired the past few weeks (i keep forgetting to take a pic!):

The Movie Seekers (except for Starscream and Thundercracker, which I got ages ago). Dirge I actually just got yesterday at Big W Rouse Hill (along with Br(e)akedown - who I didnt take a pic of).

And Soundwave now has his minions! Thanks to Gamblor for Ravage and Tropisitron for Frenzy/Rumble
    The sound quality for Frenzy/Rumble aren't as bad as i thought they would be.