Just received mine today, anyone else?

First impressions are very solid - the car mode is probably the best of Alternity so far - 5 doors + bonnet all open, engine detail, 4 seats! He is positively tiny, which makes all the above more impressive. But, he's so small, it's hard to even see the back seats! Same as my Megatron (at least), his front doors don't quite close with as much solidity as Convoy's did unfortunately.

Transformation is simple in concept, but intricately done - and everything locks nicely. The legs had me confounded with so many folding (tight!) joints, but when you get it, they look really solid. The "Synchro-Tech" part this time is thankfully different to Convoy & Megatron - pushing his windshield into the front seat area extends his legs down and out through some mechanism you can't even see - very, very clever!

Robot mode looks great too. I feel the chest size has been blown out of proportion thanks to some unflattering photography or something - in person it seems proportional and typical of Bumblebee. His head is sculpted nicely and his horns are like Universe/Henkei Sunstreaker, excepting you manually expand them this time. I think i'm particularly partial to his design since i'm a fan of the BT Tracks style wheel-shoulders!

The guns look suitable (perhaps not for Cliffy!) and store in both modes. In car mode it's particularly impressive since once clipped into place, they provide a tab to hold the engine block in place too, which feels so nice compared to fumbling with BT engine blocks!

Hoping to get photos of mine in here later this week!