Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Xmas Wish List

Yeah I used to have that dream, 5FDP. Then I completed my G1 collection... and it stopped. Having G1 is more fun than waking up and realising it was only a dream.

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

Quote Originally Posted by dirge View Post
    Yeah I used to have that dream, 5FDP. Then I completed my G1 collection... and it stopped. Having G1 is more fun than waking up and realising it was only a dream.
    The funny thing is I mostly dreamt about toys that I already had but they were, as expected, MISB (in my dream) being in a shopping centre. If I had any hope of collecting them all, I would have a second, perhaps third mortgage on my house, not to mention a divorce. Sometimes I envy those that don't collect in-the-box toys as it would be a lot easier to complete a series... but then again... G1 packaging *drools*
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    I've had this reoccurring dream of me being in a shopping centre (possibly Target) and finding all old stock G1's in a clearance bargain bin.
    how odd, I very often have a recurring much like what you described except at the shopping places I mentioned... I mostly just walk around dazed and gawking at the TFs though...

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    ... but then again... G1 packaging *drools*
    I can see we're going to be lifelong buddies

I've had a similar dream since 1985! I keep dreaming that I'm in Grace Bros (Myer) and it's fully stocked with every single G1 toy and I have unlimited funds, so I pack them all into a trolley and bring them to the counter, but just after I pay for it I wake up!

After I had this dream a couple times I started realising that it was a dream, even while I'm dreaming it, so I would try to buy all these toys super quick in hopes of bringing it home before I wake up! But I _always_ wake up while I'm at the register!! GRAAARGH!!

So strange.

P.S.: the irony is that my Holy Grail Transformer is never in this dream since it's a mail-away exclusive!!