Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wanted Euro G1 Talon

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    Thanks anyway, 1AZRAEL1. I have committed to buying Blackie's.

I am still after missiles however
    Thats cool, at least you got one.

As for the missiles, you're not the only one who wants more of them

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Thats cool, at least you got one.

As for the missiles, you're not the only one who wants more of them
    Heck yes. You can NEVER have enough Predator missiles (Although their guns have this nasty habbit of breaking)

Incidently I'm also after... I think its Talon? The green F-15 Predator? Only one (Aside from GPS sufferer Skyquake) I don't own

Quote Originally Posted by Mecheon View Post
    Heck yes. You can NEVER have enough Predator missiles (Although their guns have this nasty habbit of breaking)

Incidently I'm also after... I think its Talon? The green F-15 Predator? Only one (Aside from GPS sufferer Skyquake) I don't own
    That gun they have, I didn't realise that Stalker came with it as well and gave it to my mate for his seeker. Later on I realise that Stalker had one and so had to track one down for him. They are just as hard to find as the missiles.

I have a spare Talon as well, bit of paint chipping though. I can send you a pic if you want.

At the conclusion of this Talon project, I may have one or two repaired Predator guns as spares.

At the conclusion of this Talon project, I may have one or two repaired Predator guns as spares.
    I may be interested in these

I'd be interested in one of these and will trade predator missiles for them

Id be interested to hear how you go with the repairs, the "handles" are so tiny and Ive found impossible to glue...I'm guessing some kind of putty or similar?
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    Id be interested to hear how you go with the repairs, the "handles" are so tiny and Ive found impossible to glue...I'm guessing some kind of putty or similar?
    I already had to repair my Skyquake's launcher as the handle came broken.

What I did was cut a small piece from a round plastic coated twist tie (about the same size as the original handle) and super glue it into where the handle used to be. then I would coat it with more super glue to give it a 'rounder' and solid finish. After that I would paint over it with copper colored paint and that's it.

What I did was cut a small piece from a round plastic coated twist tie (about the same size as the original handle) and super glue it into where the handle used to be. then I would coat it with more super glue to give it a 'rounder' and solid finish. After that I would paint over it with copper colored paint and that's it.
    Clever, its a great idea, doubt I have the dexterity to try it (if I had any broken guns anymore)
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Those pictures are downright terrorfying. You know his scope suffers GPS, right?

Wish I had a Skyquake though, always been after him, and the Botcon version doesn't do it for me. Not big enough