Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Movie Micro RC competition

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Default Movie Micro RC competition

Yes, I'm giving away my MISB 2007 movie micro RC collection that was bought at Dicksmith last year. Or was it the year before? I can't remember.

Alright, the prize:

Now, TO WIN:

Amuse me. Give me the reason why you want these. Or the reason your cat does cartwheels over the cheese wheel. Whatever.

Conditions:

1. One post per person. If you must post more, edit your post. If you don't know how to do this, then pack up your computer and send it back to dell and get off the internet because you fail.
    2. In relation to 1 above, no discussion. Talk out in the hallway, get out of my room. Break these rules and you don't get a chance at the prize, but you will amuse me that you won't be in with a chance. No, still no prize for that amusment.
    3. Competition ends midnight next tuesday, (22/12/2009). I'll decide on next thursday the winner (Christmas eve).
    4. Announcement of a New years competition will follow on after this one is ended.
    5. And sorry guys, no new members as from last monday (14/12/2009) are eligible to enter either. So no signing up just to win either. I want to reward the sort-of-long-time crowd.
    Last edited by MV75; 21st December 2009 at 05:16 PM.
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------

Because you love me long time.

Because they are Shiney! And I Will love them and hug them and squeeze dem and call dem George! ..Buut its mostly the Shiny thing... *¬***¬**

my cousins and i would play with them, ofcourse they would make me be the "bad guy" yet again....lol
    Last edited by Autocon; 17th December 2009 at 01:29 AM.

Because my son and i can race them around the house, creating a special transformers bonding experience.

WHY DO I WANT THEM????? because they're AWESOME and i wasnt able to buy them for myself when they were available! thats why! so yeah... i would really love them!

markwough Guest

I have recently acquired 3 of the Battle Machines Laser Battle RCs From Jada Toys. One, the red Ford Mustang GT came from a single pack. The other two -- a blue Chevy Camaro SS and a Silver Chevy Silverado Dooley -- were in a twin pack. All my other friends once they got a chance to play said that they are going to get one as well. I can see it now that this is going to develop into a team competition…

why do i want them?

I want them so i can sadistically hold them infront of other peoples faces and laugh as i decide to keep them in their packaging for eternity! Thus never allowing them to fulfill their roles and functions as toys for children! I love stealing Christmas

Because I am MOIST & shall use it to chase around my Girlfriends cat

INSERT(WINNING ENTRY)