Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jayjays boardies, recent t-shirts... and next winter?

BEAST WARS FTW , please
    Some bright colours on the boardies would be nice, white, black, brown and gray are al so drab

Well Ive seen them before going on Holidays, but yeah as Gok mentioned I didnt pick those boardies up coz the price is rather high for a pair of boardies... hoodies I would understand but not boardies. I was looking forward to it when i saw the sample print shown in the news thread but the price is what's keeping me from picking it up... prolly hoping itll go on sale...need more TF undies though, they sold out pretty quick.

I even gave as a giveaway one TF Devastator shirt (White with Black Dev background design) and they (TFPH members) simply love it. Im getting a shirt from them as well, if I ever do fit in my sched to attend a meetup again to pick it up. But yeah, the Shirts are hit....
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

I got that black devvie shirt. I got several other designs but i should have gotten another one of the black devvie's as a spare. Hmmm...i wonder if they still have more. Also missed out on G1 box design soundwave shirt i want onnnne....! Bring it back!

i bought a pair 2 things that let them down are

1. no elastic waist
    2. no back pocket

Finally saw the boardies today and I love the look of them! I might go get the 2 Autobot/Decepticon logo boardies very soon

But for other ideas, i'd love to see more stuff on Blaster and Jazz! Perhaps a music face off vs Soundwave??
    Last edited by optimus1; 24th December 2009 at 06:59 PM. Reason: More info on post

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

May as well add it here, boxing day at JJ's are having 2 for $25 tees and other stuff.
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP
    Watches??? Awesome! Now all I need to do is learn how to tell the time These will be bought.
    Ppffttt... wristwatches are purely a fashion accessory these days. I reckon the world's largest manufacturer of time keeping devices today is probably Nokia.

I have the scarface Megatron T, amazing, and 2 pairs of the boardies! I recently picked up a pair of billabong boardies, the JJ's TF's are better quality!

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Ppffttt... wristwatches are purely a fashion accessory these days. I reckon the world's largest manufacturer of time keeping devices today is probably Nokia.
    I'm sure you wouldn't say no if it were Time Warrior

Here, you can gaze at this one...

New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap

I wear a TF watch now (as can be seen here), and I actually use it tell time (more convenient than having to whip my mobile out). But I read somewhere that most people use their phones more often to check the time than wristwatches. I tried to swipe griffin's Time Warrior at last year's Eric Siebernaler meet in Broadway but alas the "Wily Old Buzzard" (Xaaron'd!) was too... umm... wily!