View Poll Results: Do Music Label and Sport Label Transformers count?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

23 92.00%
  • No

2 8.00%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do Music and Sport Label Transformers count? (UCM A-20 poll)

Default Do Music and Sport Label Transformers count? (UCM A-20 poll)

The results of this poll will contribute in determining Article 20 of the Universal Counting Method.

Do Sport Label and Music Label Transformers count?

Sport Label Transformers include Nike Convoy, Nike Megatron etc.

Music Label Transformers include Music Label Soundwave, Soundblaster as well as Rumble and Frenzy headphones.

The choice is simple - either they count or they don't.

Cast your votes now!

TheDirtyDigger Guest

In the Diggerverse Music Label Soundwave is Classics Soundwave.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDirtyDigger View Post
    In the Diggerverse Music Label Soundwave is Classics Soundwave.
    Same in the Kupverse

I see no reason why Music/Sports label wouldn't count. They are still transforming toys that have an extra function (music label). Yes they are gimmicky, particularly sports label but the core is still the same which is 'Robots in disguise'.

If Music label's functionality puts that in question then we should remember G1 Perceptor who is a working Microscope.

G1 Perceptor is every bit a crappy Microscope as ML Soundwave is a crappy MP3 Player.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    Same in the Kupverse

I see no reason why Music/Sports label wouldn't count. They are still transforming toys that have an extra function (music label). Yes they are gimmicky, particularly sports label but the core is still the same which is 'Robots in disguise'.

If Music label's functionality puts that in question then we should remember G1 Perceptor who is a working Microscope.

G1 Perceptor is every bit a crappy Microscope as ML Soundwave is a crappy MP3 Player.
    Agreed. Well put.

bloody oath they do

George
    www.mariokart64.com
    --------------------------------------------------------
    "Sometimes, the wrong thing feels so right"
    --------------------------------------------------------

are they both properly licensed transformers?

Yes. All unlicensed products don't count according to Article01 of the UCM, the only article that wasn't put to an opinion poll as it's the only definition that is based on legal fact - all other articles are based on opinions. The whole point of the Universal Counting Method is really about deciding what counts and doesn't count amongst officially licensed products.

e.g.: Decoys (which are really just erasers) are officially licensed products but according to the majority of voters, they don't count as Transformers toys (i.e.: when counting your TF collection you don't include them). That's what the UCM is about. But please do not debate about the UCM here - this thread is only for the discussion of whether the Music/Sport Label Transformers count or not. If you want to discuss counting methods please do so here.
    Last edited by GoktimusPrime; 6th March 2008 at 08:29 PM.

i just wanted to be sure b4 i voted

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Yes. All unlicensed products don't count according to Article01 of the UCM, the only article that wasn't put to an opinion poll as it's the only definition that is based on legal fact - all other articles are based on opinions. The whole point of the Universal Counting Method is really about deciding what counts and doesn't count amongst officially licensed products.

e.g.: Decoys (which are really just erasers) are officially licensed products but according to the majority of voters, they don't count as Transformers toys (i.e.: when counting your TF collection you don't include them). That's what the UCM is about. But please do not debate about the UCM here - this thread is only for the discussion of whether the Music/Sport Label Transformers count or not. If you want to discuss counting methods please do so here.
    i just wanted to be sure b4 i voted, i thought it was a legitimate question which may affect the way i may vote.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    Same in the Kupverse
    Same goes for the STLverse.