Alright, In time for new years eve, I'm giving away my Hasbro commemorative Optimus Prime.

No, not the pink one, the one from like 4 years ago dudes. It's RED!

I bought this one about 3 years ago from someone in the states as MIB (opened) and for quite a pretty penny too ($100+). They had applied the stickers, and I have to say, Americans are very unco, so they're not straight, and the box has a small tear, but yea, it's all good. And there is no incentive to keep it in box since it's been opened, AND you can replace the cab of the pinktimus version with this one if you want. Bargain.

Ok, story time over, the prize:

Now, TO WIN:

Now I don't really believe in new years resolutions as they are usually a crock of crap that noone ends up sticking with, so in that regard, tell me your crock of..... errrr.... new years resolution that I, and everyone else just knows you won't keep because noone can follow through with anything anymore.

Make it funny, real, fantasy, insane, true, whatever. Post a pitcher, err, picture if you want. Heck, even a for sale AD for your dog.

Conditions:

1. One post per person. If you must post more, edit your post. If you don't know how to do this, then pack up your computer and send it back to dell and get off the internet because you fail.
2. In relation to 1 above, no discussion. Talk out in the hallway, get out of my room. Break these rules and you don't get a chance at the prize, but you will amuse me that you won't be in with a chance. No, still no prize for that amusment.
3. Competition ends midnight next tuesday, (29/12/2009). I'll decide on next thursday the winner (New years eve).
4. And sorry guys, no new members as from last monday (21/12/2009) are eligible to enter either. So no signing up just to win either. I want to reward the sort-of-long-time crowd.