Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Merry Christmas- What did we get (toys)

Well I got for myself ROTF Bludgeon, and a ML Hulkbuster Ironman- cheap from the toyfair i attended. There were lotsa toys but Im more after G1's in my search and Bludgeon which I was successful... havent gone to GH for a more thorough search of the toyshops... to many people shopping, So i guess ill have a post new year gift fest instead hehehe. Got lots of gifts but mostly non toys from relos....
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

My wife gave me a ROTF mug with lollies in it.

And I also liberated a MOSC Masters Of The Universe Jitsu figure, since it was the 25th anniversary of me opening his good-guy counterpart Fisto and I felt like some nostalgia.

Titaniums Thrust & Hot Zone from the GF.
    Battle Charger Bumblebee from my sister & brother in law (plus some other stuff).
    A pair of Air Jordans from mum & grandmother.

Good xmas overall.

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

My sister got an xbox 360
    I got gardening tools.. Thanks family haha :P

MP Ultra Magnus and a TF Universe quilt set from the BF now there's a guy who knows how to make his girl happy!

I put $100 Xmas cash onto a labay I have for some Lego and used the rest of my Xmas cash to pick up th Marvel Crossovers Iron Man/Spider Man 2pack
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

optimusgundam Guest

Default Good Haul

Well i got Masterpiece Grimlock from the old man, Masterpiece Skywarp from my sis (even though i ended up buying it) and ROTF Leader Jetfire from my g/f so i can't complain

my brother came back from his trip through asia on christmas eve. he bought me back a kukri and the lineark white glint model kit which i love. also got cash undies and a gift voucher
    ~