Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst Toy Ever

Quote Originally Posted by blackie View Post
    g1 dirge.... just cause :P
    atleast they didn't have to alter him in re-issues for safety laws and going el-cheapo on the chrome

supreme devs. no robot modes, omit one constructicon, feels crap, more paint apps needed, cant stand up/hard to pose, yet lil legends can do it WTF!

Quote Originally Posted by Jetfire View Post
    Don't worry, I like Skyfire and you look more like him than Jetfire.

<insert warm, fuzzy feeling here>

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

RPM's get my vote. Came up with the same idea when I was 8 using Matchbox cars.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Titanium Megatron (not the War Within one). Not sure it counts as a toy since it looked terrible, had no playability and wasn't marketed to kids. Yeah, worse toy ever.

Everything Hasbro makes is marketed at kids, that's why their reissues (and MP Optimus Prime) are modified to comply with child safety laws. Takara markets their reissues, MPs etc. directly at older collectors hence they're exempt from child safety regulations.

RPMs are incredibly underwhelming, but I don't count them as action figures, which is what comes to my mind when I think of Transformers "toys." Just a personal thing.

I'm working hard here. It's always hard to think of a toy with no redeeming features at all. I'm cursed with finding some good in everything.

I'd have to say Refute, the stupid stupid minicon that came with ARM Hoist. Very lame and ugly toy, and utterly ridiculous name. He had the whole package of crap.
    SofaMan - Occasionally Battling Evil with his Mighty Powers of Indolence

Classics Galvatron really sucked a$$ to me. The thing kept falling apart during transformation...

Quote Originally Posted by heroic_decepticon View Post
    Classics Galvatron really sucked a$$ to me. The thing kept falling apart during transformation...
    Yeah the cheap plastic didn't help either.

That toy was not originally meant to be a deluxe and it seems that in the process of shrinking him, they didn't take into account that simple deluxe joints don't fit the rest of the engineering which comprimises the transformation scheme.

His design also doesn't follow the same fairly consistent design and engineering style that you see in the rest of the deluxe Classics/Henkei line probably due to the reasons above.

I think you are right. Some of the joints just didn't work and the transformation design is quite terrible. A real pity that the 'modern' rendition of Galvatron was so poorly done.